📌 Twice Tzuyu X (B)

Genre: oneshot angst?

______________________________________________________________________________

You are in the couch browsing over on your phone, as always looking at every comment, ships and things about your girlfriend. It's almost a year or more likely more than a years but then it's start to fade. Slowly fading. Slowly. You think of you just wanted to think off alone and you don't need to ask of it cause you are alone everyday, she is busy on her job, meeting new people, being friendly and stuff.

One comment hits you the most, yeah yeah you wanted to asked why people being not sensitive, do they not know how the pain you are consuming in every detail and words they say? You keep asking why they are so immature but then that's them. Your Girlfriend doesn't even reassure you over on these news or things about with other guy or with this friend or what, well because it's over a years and she may thought you can't breakdown on these kind of mental shits.

Over a month, you can't tell what's happen, it's more off not fading but it felt like it's gone. Yeah it is, it's  gone. "y/n, I'll be going now" she said before walking out from the apartment. You totally lost everything for that moment she left, you were about to speak off for a date but then she left for important person. She's busy for work. You always think of that, you don't either want to think anything more cause even everything is gone, the feeling, the happiness, the time, the bond were gone. You still want to be with her as long as you can handle this kind of things or more likely this kind of feelings.

You sighed taking your phone as someone is calling, it was Nayeon. You think off that they are busy but then here, one of her member calling you. You picked up the phone and answer the call, she is lively, energetic happy bunny as you can tell over on her voice. "can you treat me some ice cream with Sana, Chaeyoung and Mina? Cause its our rest day!" she exclaimed over the phone.

Rest day.

You agreed on Nayeon's idea and start yourself to get ready. You are fully not in the mood for this day as your head is over on thinking 'where she is'. You decided to leave her a text message and ready yourself.

"Y/N!! You're late!" they shouted on you, they are in the front of an ice cream shop and you just nodded smiling slighty. "I know I know, I just got into a little business to do" you reason out and lucky for you as they accept it. You get inside with then and have a good time over the day.

"thank you y/n!!" they said before going back on their dorm. You walked back to the apartment and good for you she get home on the time you texted her. "do you need something to talk to? It's that so important? I left the perso-" you cut her by your words "let's end this things" she looked at you a bit shocked then stood up to hold your hand. Even you finally decided it will be hard for both of your part but then, it's not good to stay on this kind of relationship as well.

"yeah, you heard it right. You can be with him without any hesitation. I'm alright" you smiled and backed away before she can hold on your arms again. Everything is so clear, she is secretly meeting with an idol and what is your chance to make her stay if she wanted someone new. When you loved someone, you need to find that letting them go is easily for their happiness even it will kill you inside after all.. It's killing you right now and it's more killing you that she is crying while trying to say sorry.

Its true. After all of this things it's true. You smile weakly and pat her head "I'm fine, don't worry" of course, you said a big lie. You aren't fine but no matter angle of view, she doesn't love you anymore.

If she loved you, she will never go find someone new.

You sighed before taking a step from her, kissing her forehead for the last time and telling I love you. "thanks for everything, bye Tzuyu". You then start to make your way on the door to leave. All of your things is in your house already, that's why you are late for the ice cream treat for Nayeon,, Sana, Chaeyoung and Mina. You are busy leaving the home you loved to sleep and to wake up everyday, well it's gone. They are all gone.

"hey bro, what do you need? It's kinda midnight" a voice of a man from the side,you stood up from a bench and smile slightly patting his side. "you don't need to lie now, I let go of her for the both of you. Please take care of her." you said before walking away, Mingyu is speechless for a moment before sitting on the bench thinking of what you said before she contacted Tzuyu.

"He left me" Tzuyu said over on the phone crying.

In other hand, you are now laying on the bed thinking everything what happen, you can't cry. You felt that your eyes are tired from crying after those nights she is lying, after those nights she is not with you, after those nights she ignore you and after those nights that she is gone. You are tired and now it's over, you need to move on for a new start tomorrow.

:)