📍Got7 JB X (G)

Genre: fluff
Requested: yes 😘 thank you Mary_fowler
Extra: y/f/n - your friend name
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You and JB were a great best friend and of course, you both will be crackhead together or even if both of you are around with the other members. You both go there and here while laughing, pranking others and talk about random things, that's what you and JB's life and it is more likely a routine for each others day.

But then, another work, another comeback, another concert and fan meeting. When that day happen, you can't even go walk to their dorm peacefully or see them playing around cause maybe they are in tour. Yet this is the day they are in tour and you were all alone, flopping yourself in the couch while boredly play on your phone like you don't have any plans to do anymore. Before you turn off your phone to take a nap, a notification pop up above on the screen getting your bored feeling to be brighten up.

Of course, you will do something for today and make yourself busy, you then quickly reply on your friend and tell that you don't have any plans and get yourself to be ready for 10 minutes. You receive another reply that he will going to pick you up around 30 minutes as he will just walk by to your apartment. Yes your friend who asked you for fun things is your best friend, JB know about him though even JB is the most closest boy friend you have, y/f/n is your colleague and your childhood friend. Its been a while when you received the message. You are fully ready and indeed you forgot the most special thing you need to do.

You smile brightly and excited cause y/f/n said that he will bring you in your favorite place and will go get some things to eat along the way. Its all free so you are so happy and excited about it, knowing this day is the day JB and his group will go back to South Korea. You get your time with your best friend, taking pics and post it on Instagram. You are having too much of fun to forget things you need to do either on your apartment like the dishes that you left for a day.

Got7 get back in their dorm and of course JB is expecting you to be there surprising them for their welcome back but then, they see nothing but the dorm from what they left last week. JB flop himself on the couch and used his phone to text you for him to tell you that he is on their dorm with his bandmate. The notification of instagram pop up on his phone screen seeing its your post, he quickly look at it getting excited all over but then his smile faded quickly seeing you with your friend having fun.

"that's why she's isn't here" Jackson whispered loudly just to tease JB, knowing other members heard what he said and nodded. JB stood up without telling a word and took his jacket. He dialed you but you aren't picking up your phone to answer it, because you put your phone to silent.
"where are you going?" yugyeom said when they keep their eyes on JB and follow his way as he run off in their dorm. "well, hope he is not late" jinyoung said that everyone agrees.

He knew the place of your latest post cause you and JB always go to your favourite place, you were smiling and being in silence while relaxing yourself at the cold relaxing wind of the day. We'll it's nearly night as you look at the sky, your best friend slowly bring his hand to yours holding it and you are confused for a moment as you look at him. He smile and whispered "just for this time, I knew what you feels though" he said and you are here still looking at him confused.

In the other hand, JB is standing far away looking at the scene of you and your best friend holding hands. Yet it's kind of a pain for his part but he did a courage to watch everything while hiding. He  did see everything, how you smile, how you laugh and how he kissed your forehead. He is overwhelming of jealousy and being broken seeing you with someone else or more likely with your best friend. JB is afraid that he can get you because of how you and his relationship of a friend build up while you just meet him for like a year ago.

He drive himself quickly on your apartment, he stay there on the couch cause he have a duplicate key of your apartment. He stay there waiting for you to go home. As the time you came back home to your apartment and the time you closed the door. He quickly approached you and pinned you on the wall, you are shock for the sudden action and things happening right now. You are nervous and happy at the same time seeing him in front of you again but again. You are confused on the way he acts right now.

"uhm JB, sorry I forgot that-" he punch the wall that makes you closed your eyes in fear but then open it to see him, he is sad and anger from what his eyes tell. You slowly bring your hands on his and hold it that he slowly let you do it. "what are you up to?" you asked and before you can know the answer, he is now kissing your soft lips. You can't respond as everything happened can't register in your mind. He hold your hand and intertwine his finger before pulling away.

"please, tell me that you are mine only and not with y/f/n" he said with a sad puppy eyes, holding your hand tight. You chuckled on how cute he is before you reply to what he said. "are you jealous I am with him all day?" you asked and you see the changes of his mood to being upset but he didn't show it but hugs you "y/n, please I love you.." he mumbled and you smile happily hugging him back and say it softly "I love you too Jaebum and I'm only yours, so don't be jealous okay? Everyone knew that I like you though so don't think other way okay?" you said and he smile like he win a jackpot lottery ticket. He peck your lips and hugged you one last time before he bring you on the couch to cuddle. He kept his night with you for the whole night and day for tomorrow.