📌RV Irene X Part 4

Genre: Romance, 🔞 (maybe I should start putting this sign to some title chapter 😀)
Requested by: mehhhh xavvvvy_

________________________________________________________________________________

After finishing your 'hot bath' you came in the living room where all of them are in their pyjamas now, "annyeonggg appa" Yeri called out while Seulgi and Lisa having some playing 'hand wrestling' these girls are competitive on their own ecstasy. "Y/N, can we talk?" Jisoo called you too, you excuse yourself and go to where she is, she's only in the kitchen having her own drink as you saw the cup on her hand.

She looked at you and smile but before so you notice that her gaze isn't to you but most likely to the person behind. You did not even get the chance to see who or is it there a totally person behind, Jisoo signed you to came near her and things happen immediately. In that one step in front of her, you are now bent a little as she kisses your lips, your left hand is on the counter of the kitchen while your right is on her arm as her arms wrapped on your neck just to forcefully make you bent to her height.

You're too shocked but indeed in a minute the fire she make brust in, you hooked her up closed to you that she didn't expect, her hands are now in your chest as if she is pushing you a little for space while replying on her lips. You're about to bite her lips to forcefully enter your tongue but she suddenly stopped you. "yah-ahh hah you're, hnng a-aggressive" she said while catching her breath, you were catching your breath too before you chuckled.

"just doing what you've started- but what was that for?" you answered leaning on the counter, you wander your eyes and saw the cup she is drinking and she's drinking a cup of milk.

"just uhmm, putting a gasoline on a bed" she said and pat your shoulder "even we're labelled as parents here, you were sleeping in the couch" she said that made you confused before she point the erected thing down, you quickly covered them as she left you while she chuckle. "aish, that woman-" you said but can't even argue anymore.

"ahahha yass! I won!" Seulgi exclaimed, you came back from the kitchen and you can see there's a person whose missing in the attendance of this pyjamas party but you don't mind. "oh, where's Jennie?" Joy asked when they finished playing, they look around and Jennie is the one whose missing. "does she se-" you talk to yourself but cut yourself off just to realise you're talking loud.

"see what?" Jisoo asked but you stood up, thinking of an excuse, your hand roam to your body as you knew what is missing, "my phone!" you said and quickly run to the room, you saw your phone on the bed and took it immediately to your care. "all of my secrets" you said mumbling to yourself "hmm, secrets" a girl standing from the bathroom door.

"yah! ahhh!" you shouted as the aftershock of the sight you saw after a couple of second pass by. "shush, I'm just using the bathroom!" Jennie said and goes to you just to smack your head. "ow! that hurt" you said while rubbing your head but she rolled her eyes crossing her arms. The other came to the room and saw you in the floor while hugging your phone as Jennie stood there in front of you.

"you did changed your password?! how could you do this to your best friend!" she said pouting but still smack your head, yup the painful yet not painful smack. "cause it's my privacy!" you answered back, you stood up and pinch her cheeks that stop her from pouting "a-ah ow! release my poor cute cheek!" she said as she repeatedly slap away your hand but you could resist it although you stop pinching it after a second just to tease her.

You all jump a little when Jisoo started to clap her hand one at a time clap "ok guys! it's time to sleep!" She then shouted but only just a second they started to run away, spreading like a crowd fearing a monster. "hey you, get out" Jisoo said pointing at you as soon as everyone are left to their room. "b-but" you were about to said more but she dragged you out and as you stood outside, she immediately left the door close. "jisoo-yah" you called out, standing in front of Irene as your back facing her.