📌SNSD Taeyeon X (B) Part 4

Genre: romance
Requested by: noooone

________________________________________________________________________________

After examining Taeyeon, your schedule is all free but even so you're in stand by you need to be alert when and what time emergency will emerge in the hospital. You're exhausted that you even forgot that Chaehyeon are waiting for you outside but you decided to flop yourself in the couch from your office while still lunch break.

-after an hour-

"doc, doc wake up" someone shaking you gently as they tried to wake you up. You slowly open your eyes while trying to grasp the environment, you immediately cover your eyes when the light of the light bulb from above brighten the place a little.

You adjust yourself first before you let your body to sit up adjusting as well "I just closed my eyes... what time is it?" you asked but looking at them, it's not even a good time to ask it. "doc, we need you in the OR" you stood up and took your coat quickly, you walk fast with them as they brought up the information you needed but only information that made you stop from walking. "what? what she doing there?" you asked but the nurse just shrugged her shoulder. You both continue to walk again as you all reach the OR, the nurse assist you to wear your surgical attire and as soon as you finished washing your hand and drying it in a clean cloth, you started to wear your glove to keep everything sterile.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Taeyeon's POV

Some fans crowded the front of the hospital when there is a leak of information about us being there but luckily we left the hospital before that happen but unfortunately because of it I am late in my other schedule that made them to cancel it for today.

"I guess traffic really been bad for today because of the accident nearby, I will park on a near restaurant so you can eat" my manager said to me, I just agree while looking outside from the window.

*ding* I got a notification in my phone and its from Tiffany, I wonder what she want as she only gave me an address.

Tiffy: If you aren't that far, come here in this address **** ***, see you 😘

I saw my manager out from the car and so I got out as well just to approach her immediately before she got inside of the restaurant. "uhm, can I excuse myself? I'm scheduled are mostly cancelled right? I'll just go to Tiffany's place while she is here in Korea" I explained, she just told me to keep in mind that I need tl be careful so she told the driver to bring me safe in the place as well staking out to make sure I'm safe.

She agreed to what I asked and casually got in the car with a smile, this day is fortunate for me. It's really hard to get vacation when my fans are waiting for comeback or wanted me to some show and etcetera. "Ms. Kim, please be careful, just call me if you need something" the driver said as I got out from the car, I have my mask and hat on while leaving the car. "I will, thank you and if you're hungry just grab some food—I'll be quick" I said without being sure if I'll be quick.

I got inside of a luxurious apartment and saw a note in a door where I found myself standing in front of it. Indescribably, it has the name on it as well a kissy emoticon it says that came inside as I gave you the passcode through message then I suddenly got a message from her.

Tiffy: The passcode is 0309**, just wait there!

I look at it and press the code on the door lock, I walked in and saw how luxurious it is as well how simple of it. I'm in the 9th floor because of this apartment and the glasses wall that made the place aesthetically pleasing. "I wonder where she is" I said to myself as I flop myself on the couch.