📌Twice Tzuyu X (G)

Genre: forced marriage
Requested by: someone i can't find now lmao
________________________________________________________________________________

You got a forced marriage to someone you don't know but then as soon as you see her, you started to fall in love and to be honest, its been a year that you both are married. You marry Tzuyu who doesn't even like you but you can't just turn away so you dealt with her so cold attitude to you. You started to like her because she is so beautiful that she caught your breath along with your heart beat to stop, you stare to her secretly and far from her cause she will say that's makes her creep out.

Even how painful for you and how her words and attitude sometimes makes your chest felt a little pain, you don't want to stop. She is your wife after all even it is forced by both of your parents and her.
Tomorrow is your birthday and you are in the living room keep on thinking of how you will try to talk to her and asked for this day.

You inhale and exhaled before walking to her, you stop in the middle of your footsteps and sighs quietly before smiling. "Oh y/n you again, what do you need?" she asked then every thoughts you wanted to say were fade away as quick as light turns on. You shaked your head with a weak smile before walking away. "she will never have feeling for me" you whisper on yourself as you sit on your bed. You don't either know if you will felt regret on these kind of shits by your parents decision and being in love by her, she only interested on mens like, you can't even have against on them.

"I will just do what she wanted, I'll stop." you laid down on your bed cause her room is next door. You spent your birthday locking yourself there alone knowing no other person will remember your 'special day'. You stare at the ceiling until you fell asleep.

You woke up in the middle of the night cause your stomach realize you didn't eat anything. You walk through the hall way of the house and get your feet on the kitchen floor for you to get something to eat and this is the day you stop everything you are doing for her.

You don't cook, you don't let her see you and you don't talk or bother to her like you do on those days. Tzuyu confused by your different attitude and how you treat her now, you just came back from who you are. Alone, don't talk to anyone and just hate the world, you thought that you will changed those things when you got your so called wife but its not. You keep yourself distant from her and its easy cause she doesn't talk or care at you at all. Until the day comes.

You got hospitalised from being sick, its not an ordinary flue or what but you are in dead bed that in few more days if you want to surrender your life, it will be taken away but yout parents don't want that to happen so they keep those doctors in every world to look after you but you in yourself don't want either to live.

Tzuyu start to be concerned, she misses everything to be honest but her pride make her kick those feeling from a side but now she wanted to spent her life with you. She started from taking care of you in the hospital, making you food, stay by your side and things you dream off but your heart became stone that you don't even believe on the things she is doing.

"I know my parents forced you for doing this, so just stop this kind of shit" you keep on telling her whenever she is there to take care of you cause you don't want to expect anything, you don't like to be ruined again by heartbreak. "think whatever you want but I will keep on doing this, I'll take care of you" she said and start to feed you.

And year passes by, everything from the hospital and your health went well and you are now living with Tzuyu peacefully, Your parents start to care and just things changed from your life after that you so call tradegy.