📌CLC Eunbin X (G)

Genre: smUtT (school plot)
Requested by: puddlle
________________________________________________________________________________

You are in your seat listening to the teacher in front of you while your girlfriend is bugging on the side. Your phone vibrated as you ignore everything she does for you just to notice her. You secretly goes on your phone to read the message.

"im pissed when you keep ignoring me, go ready for yourself later" — EunBB❤️

You glanced at her and you can see on how she look that she is really pissed and she totally wanted to do something right now but luckily there is still a teacher so hopefully its not that so bad for you later on. You pick up your ballpen and bite your lips while making yourself busy writing on your notebook ignoring her stare.

-skip for le time by eunbi's soft side-

You are taking your things to your bag when Eunbi stood in front of your table coughing fakely "baby, why ignoring me earlier?" you are lucky that all of your classmates already get out to go home, you even haven't explaining when Eunbi pinned you...

You are taking your things to your bag when Eunbi stood in front of your table coughing fakely "baby, why ignoring me earlier?" you are lucky that all of your classmates already get out to go home, you even haven't explaining when Eunbi pinned you down on your chair and you gulp "B-baby, not here" you said trying to get out from her seductive look but she didn't listen and started to kissed you in your lips hungrily and of course you replied on her kiss and started to moan when her hands roamed and play in your body.

You are getting wet from her touch and you can't even stop her from what she is doing cause you'd like it so much, no. You love the feeling you are getting from her right now. "ah-h keep doing it baby, please" you stutter but you did say things clearly as you pleaded. She open your legs wide open and rest your other leg on your table before she started taking off your soaked underwear and she done her business. You loved what's happening right now and hopefully no one even see the both of you doing this stuff.

You moaned louder when she started to brought her slender fingers inside of you and start to finger you in a fast pace. You can't stop your orgasm and held on her "I'm cu-cumming" you said as she totally drived you more crazy and started to release on her hand. She pulled her fingers and clean you before cleaning her hand "fix yourself and we will continue this at home" she said in a commanding voice. You bit your lips and nodded as you fix everything from your clothes, hair and things you packed in your bag before following her to go home, waiting for another round knowing she will let you to be dominant after all.