📌 SNSD Taeyeon X (B) Part 2

Requested by: none
Genre: inspired to her song INVU

________________________________________________________________________________

Things past by time passed, year passed by and old good memories aren't the same anymore. I was been told that Taeyeon are engaged with someone else. I only got to knew it after a year, yes. A year after she got engaged with another man, I did try to contact her in every social acc i know but she doesn't reply, she doesn't seen, she doesn't tell anything about it. The last message were she told me not to believe any news or whatever rumor about her but god damn sake, there's proof. Proof she's with him, with his car, her kissing his cheek, her with couple shirt, acting sweet in some event with him and more. What should i think?! what should I do? why I felt that I am the only one struggling right now. "y/n? it's been a week, please get out from your room" Chaehyeon pleading outside of your door "I know it's hard but please, don't throw everything" she added another explanation. It's been a week after knowing that engagement news and etc stuff that you wouldn't want to see it again. You're too broken, you felt why things like this happen, do you deserve this pain? is there something wrong you did? is it because of long distance? or she is being forced to do so? but then, because of her not giving any explanation or say about what's happening you thought that everything is the end. As if everything is your fault.

"y/n? here's your meal" another day Chaehyeon tried to help me out, every morning, every night or even midnight she will knock on my door to check me and leave a food in front of my room door. I felt pathetic but I can't force myself to get up that even myself don't know why. Is this how the feeling of being depress? is this why I felt lazy to do everything, I even skipped meals, skipped job and school. I only got month before graduation but this situation drain me, felt like every day that I don't have energy to do everything and yet this day is the same, I came to the door to get a little of food then back to my bed before sleeping.

Another day is the same but the difference is Chaehyeon stopped coming to my door to knock, no noise downstairs and feels like there is no presence of someone outside, until night there is no presence of someone but even though I know I even don't think of whatever Chaehyeon is doing. Your eyes are dead while staring in the ceiling, your body became thinner and everything feels boring. "hey y/n! get out!" a voice of a stranger outside of your room, you don't even have an energy but tried to get up and slightly open the room but it swung open that made you pushed down on the floor. A stranger came by and hold onto your shirt before punching the floor next to your head "I don't care if you're depress or what or whatever things happen to you but NEVER! like never make Chae suffer!" he tried to control himself from not hurting you but his eyes are getting wet before it even released the sadness and anger inside of her. "help yourself please... she's in the hospital" he added, you were in shocked but everything of information is too fast that you brain can't compile everything. "when?" you asked without knowing what words you want to say then asked another "who are you?" he inhaled for a while before slumping himself on the floor sitting as he sighed. "I'm Chaehyeon's boyfriend, she were about to introduce me to you but then you started to lock yourself here. I don't like to get into your problems but if Chaehyeon being like this, I need to force you. Don't make her cry, you're hurting her" he said "she look at you as her brother" he added, you felt guilty and realize how long you locked yourself in your room. Maybe it's more than a week and Chaehyeon tried to handle all the responsibilities by working and managing to cook food at home while you just in your room slumping yourself in the bed being depress on a lover who broked your heart, a lover who left you.

"I'm sorry" the only word you said, maybe things went too far. You decided to help yourself than losing another person who stayed by your side, it's still painful but you need to accept the fact that it's gone and start to build up yourself again and go back to korea with that diploma and masteral degree. "Don't tell me those word, Eat first and start working on your body and studies. I will be the one to take care of her. She just wished you to came back for who you are" he explained, he is right and you finally find assurance that he is a good man for Chaehyeon. You smile before standing up and start to build up yourself again by eating, exercising and studying, you need to catch up soon.