📌Twice Sana X Tzuyu X (G)

Requested by: blueberryjin
Genre: Yandere

________________________________________________________________________________

You were in the library for an hour, you really love spending your weekend reading your favourite book. "eh? why the page was teared off?" you talk to yourself and sighed in disappointment, you stood up and go to the librarian to show the book with the page teared off. "excuse me, I am reading this book but there is a missing page. Is there a record of a person reading this book as well?" you asked, the librarian look at you and to the book you are pointing out "oh my what happen?, wait let me check in the record book" she said and start browsing the records "there's none here, maybe they used the book inside the library. Another troublesome person" she sighed while putting back the record she is carrying. You were as disappointed as she is so you go back on your seat but before sitting on it there is a notification on your phone.

"hey y/n, let's go in the park" you received a message from Sana, you think over it before accepting.

"sure, I wait you at home" you sent the message, so then you put back the book you are using to its proper shelf before leaving the library. It's only a 20 minute walk to home, so you feel doing so and for a peaceful walk you were bumped by a girl whose running in the opposite direction, you then fell directly right on your butt "sorry, are you hurt?" she then said, you looked up to see who she is but its just a stranger. She helped you got up and clearly see what she looks like and she's kinda beautiful "sorry about that by the way, I'm Tzuyu" she said while helping you. "I'm fine, that's ok and I'm y/n" you said while helping yourself as well, you look at her then smile bow to her a bit "i need to go now" you added but then she suddenly stopped you "wait, uhh would you mind getting your social media acc? or you know, just wanna be friends" she said giving you a sweet smile, you agreed with it and quickly gave her your Instagram username before leaving her there.

"hope Sana isn't waiting for me that long" you said in panic, so you were now walking faster and as you got inside you tried to catch your breath before getting a knock on your door. "y/n?" you heard Sana's voice outside, you open the door and see her standing there. "did you just get in here?" you asked her as if you don't believe that she just got here. She nodded while smiling and bring herself to you hugging you a little hard "ow ow, I can't breath—" you said while patting her back, she laughed a little before her smile fading. You were confused for a while but she smile again "let's go?" she asked and so you nodded and walked beside her, Sana is a friend of yours for over 2 years but sometimes you just felt that she's sometimes scary, cute and you don't know. "y/n? are you listening?" she looked at you while tilting her head, before pouting "you're in your own world?" she asked again, you chuckle a little before wrapping your arms to hers. "sorry~ I'm just reminiscing" you said to her before kissing her cheek, her gloomy feel quickly changed to a brighter one as she smile bigger than it is. "let's get some ice cream then" she said smiling, she took you by your arms as now she is the one whose arm wrapped with yours.

"wait for me here" she said then left you in a bench just to get some ice cream in a meter away, you waited for her so you decided to use your phone for a moment just to entertain yourself. "oh, y/n?" you heard a voice coming to your left side, you looked up to who she is "Tzuyu? are you having a walk?" you asked, she then sit next to you before shaking her head "nope, I'm with my friends over there but we decided to go for shopping so I'm just waiting for them and then I saw you here sitting" she said as well pointing out to where her friends is, you look where she pointing at and its on the ice cream stand and saw Sana looking at you or maybe not to you but to the girl you are with. "Oh I guess they're finished, I will go now" she said leaving you behind, you nodded as you waved a goodbye "see ya" you shouted and immediately shocked when she bumped into Sana the shocking part is Tzuyu is the one sitting on the ground while Sana still holding the ice cream. "heyy, are you ok?" You immediately run to them and help Tzuyu "Sana? Sana?!" you call to her and she immediately snap out "I'm sorry, are you ok?" she asked but of course she can't help as her hand is full from holding the ice cream. Her eyes are soft but sometimes switches to a sharp one when she see you holding onto Tzuyu's arm "sorry about that" you said while helping her but she just chuckled and shook her head a little "no, no it's fine and I am in fault here for now looking to where I am running off" she reason out but you really see the whole scene that Sana lowkey switch to the side where she is running and you don't know if she pushed her or just totally bump on her a bit. "Sorry, I really need to go they are waiting" she said and tried to stand but can't, you offer her a hand to bring her in a bench "I will tell them and look for an ice, just stay put" you said to her and leave the scene, you really hate when your hair is blocking your view therefore you use a hair tie to tie your hair while running.