📌BP Jennie and Rosé X (B) [2nd Part]

Read the first chapter of this section for no confusion,let's startue~

Genre:Fluff
______________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I left in the apartment and just go in the park first to calm myself. 'Oh shit-' I talk on my mind when I remember Rosé is in the apartment still. I've just shake my head and get up going back in the apartment, I was been in the front of the main door of the building when I see Rosé walking out. I didn't mean to think of it but she was been like an art with the ability of an eye catching like every people she will encounter will ever to look at her. She is so beautiful- "Uhmm.. Y/N" I still can't compare her to Jennie,for me she is still the girl who'd perfect than any other girl but now.. I don't think she is still that girl

"Y/N.." She wave her hand in front of me that make me flinch and back to reality, I smiled while scratching my nape looking at her. I'd think too much that I felt wanting to laugh on myself. I've look at her as she lowered her head,her cuteness was been showing this time and I can't ignore it cause it makes me melt inside. "Where are you going now?" In that question,all of the thoughts of my head faded so fast and think what place where'd I go.

I tilt my head looking at her while thinking but nothing come up on my mind. I blink for a few times as Rosé hold my hand,it was unexpected and I can feel on that one touch the spark that I've once felt on Jennie's touch. I didn't know where she'd bring me but all I know where in a small house, an ordinary one. "You can stay here as long as you don't had a place to move in" She smile innocently(just wanna put XD) as she run her fingers soothingly on her hair.

I nod responding on her as I followed her again on the place where I can sleep. I look around but my eyes still landed on her,the figure of her,her face,her smile,her voice just like everything was so perfect. I shook my head not giving attention on what those thoughts I've thinking.
"I will cook for our food now,you can fix all your things to be done and just go in the kitchen to eat" She smile at me as I nod "Thank you for helping me and sorry cause you were getting in the middle of our-"

She shake her head smiling as she stop me from continuing my words as she speak "You don't have to,there are other things you can pay me for that right?" She just smile and walk out to go in the kitchen to cook, I think what kind of paying I will do for those things,I can't think what a good pay to give on her. I sighed feeling relaxed and start to unpack my things to get it done right away so I can help her making our food.

After 20 minutes I've finish unpacking my things and goes outside to go in the kitchen"Are you finish?" I look on the dining table where her voice come from and see her making the table. "Yeah I do,you need a hand?" I ask on her as I go near on the table as she nods. "You can take the food and place it here.. Ugh Y/N" I am looking at her still as I am waiting for the next words she will say but she just shake her head and keep preparing everything.

I go in the kitchen to get the food as someone knocking on the door. "Rosé,you forgot this on the apartment" her voice is familiar on you but you don't have the time to look who will that be and just place the food in the table. "Thank you unnie" I sit on the chair letting them to get finish on talking in each other but not knowing Rosé invite her in.

'You both need to talk' I've heard on Rosé whispering to Jennie but I was looking at them while my heart having its mix feeling, anger,sadness and wanting forgiveness. I don't even want to make things hard for her and everything will be better as I forgive her. All I want to see is her smile though and that will be enough.

"Y/N.." I stood up as I see her sighing but widen her eyes on the sudden action. I took her hand pulling her to me as I give her a tight hug, a hug that I missed so much,her scent,her warm just everything on her but everything is not the same, she is not mine anymore. Jennie just let me hug her as long as I want while she is crying quietly on my shoulder,I look at Rosé way as she smile giving me a thumbs up. I don't get it but I pulled away on the hug and just forgive each other.

-time skip-

"How was it?" Rosé spoke up as she look at the skies,were here outside just having some fresh air. Jennie make my heart free, release holding my hand and letting me to love someone else. I look at Rosé as she is still looking up in the skies. "Thank you for giving us a closure" She shake her head as she look at me,I don't know why she always not taking my thank you every time I said it on her.

"Did you forget on the day, fall season in the park. The girl with her ice cream nearly die because of a rushing car passing by-?" I've tilt my head thinking over it. "Yeah,I call that girl angel cause I didn't get her name as I told her what's mine,she is so cute though but I can't find her cause I don't have some things and proof to show"
She then take her purse inside of the house that makes me in curiosity.
"A-angel?" I look at her shock because of the bracelet she showed on me.

-flashback-

"Appa,buy me an ice cream please~"
Y/N heard a girl voice whining just wanting to have some ice cream, Y/N were watching the girl and her father buying their ice cream before he keep himself playing again on the park.
He see a girl running along, Y/N feet automatically run to her to play as his mind still being an innocent kid.

A car rushing in the way nearly hit the little girl but Y/N took her hand pulling her back in the green grass, her ice cream fall in the ground that make her cry. "Don't cry angel" Y/N softly patting her head that make her calm "I have a name,I am not angel" the little girl said as she wipe her tears.
"I am Y/N,you?" Y/N said smiling but both of them look on the man running towards them and took the little girl, Y/N quickly gave his own pendant bracelet and look at the little girl getting far away with her father.

-end of flashback-

I never thought the girl in front of me,who I am admiring by these days is her. I took the bracelet and hold her hand "You still remember my name on that day?" She nod and hugged me tight while smiling,my hand gently pet her head while hugging her. "Thank you that you never forget me too Y/N" She said letting herself in your arms until she felt being tired.
"Let's get inside so you can take some rest" I said as she start to fall asleep on my chest, I've just smile and carried her going back inside. I thought losing Jennie will be the hardest feeling I will felt but all I understand now that when we lose someone in our life,they will only stay in our heart and memory then meet another people to be the person to complete everything.