📌 F(x) Sulli X (B)

Genre: fantasy (not those kind of fighting, powers and etc)
Requested by: No one, just want to made this one for her 😔

____________________________________________________________________________

You were in the kitchen making a lunch for yourself, you wanted to visit your special friend Sulli, special cause you have feelings for her but she doesn't even know about that cause you and her were best of friends for more than a year while being friended with some other idols from SM and more likely to her co-members. You are happily taking your lunch as you finished making the salad. Of course as always you are on a diet that even Sulli doesn't agree about you doing that routine but you as a hard headed person you keep doing it. You suddenly think of her and her vlive in instagram, she's crying by that time and you as the person who wanted to be there with her is not around. You are in your work as being a trainee from JYP, Sulli happily support you and you support her for being an actress along the way of her showbiz career.

You did quickly finish your salad before taking the call, you got an urgent meeting with your co-trainee with the CEO JYP. You quickly get in your bathroom to be ready in just 30 minutes before running out in your house to go to the JYP building. You are panting while waving and bowing to your seniors and friends while silently getting on the room with your other co-trainee. The meeting is going when our social media bombard with a bad news, sadly it is worst than what you will read.

"K-pop star Sulli, formerly of the band f(x), has been found dead at her home."

You are shocked at the same time gets panicked, you don't either know what to do or what to say. Tears streaming down in your cheeks as you cried and get a gentle rub on your back. You looked up and see Jihyo behind you, as before JYP asked and stopped you from running away, you just get out and just let how much money left in your pocket as you quickly get on her house. You were crying and just wanted to scream while you keep your legs being strong and fast even you tripped on how fast you run. You know that it's too late, you know that even you get to her house, you can't change the fact she is gone.

You run out from the bus and stop on her house, her manager walked from you as you hold your knees as you pant. "I want to see her.. Please." the first thing you said from her manager, she sighed not only for being tired on what happening right now but being devastated. "are you sure y/n?" you turned to her and nodded, letting your tears stream down in your cheeks. You quickly kneeled down beside her and took her hand crying, her manager let you to be alone with Sulli's cold body. You can't speak for a while and keep yourself crying. You are so sorry for not being there when she needed someone the most even of how other people keep on trash talking her over on some issues. You are so sorry,you just wanted to tell everything while she knew, while she can hear it. While she can feel it.

"I'm sorry angel, I can't be there, I'm sorry that even I wanted to fight with others you don't let me, I'm sorry if I don't listen whenever you wanted me not to do diets or whatever will cost my body in a bad condition. You were always there with me, smiling as if there is nothing happening in the back of your smile, I'm here.. I'm here but I'm late, you told me to keep my life happier but i can't. I need you while I get on my success, I need you to be here while I'm happy, while I got to debut as an idol as you wanted me to be and to be with someone... I loved, well the one I loved" you paused for a moment smiling a bit by your own before looking at her pale hand. "its you but then I am late to even tell you how much I love you, how much I am so in love with my best friend. I'm planning on telling but then you quickly get on heaven without telling me, don't leave me..." you wanted her to live of course but you know even that last phrase is too impossible to happen.

Her manager knocked on the ambulance door as she interrupt for a second to tell that they need to take her body. You don't want to leave but then you can't do anything but to do what her manager said. You are in despair while walking on the street, you can't forget her smile how she laugh while she is with you and how she hold your hand. You can't forget how sweet and warm they are and that's all you are remembering right now while you are walking home. You get in your house flopping on your couch like you don't care on the world by now until someone sit next to you letting your arms wrapping to their body "y/n, why you're sad? Hm?" you can't be wrong on what you heard, you turned your head to where the person is and you saw her. You saw Sulli next to you, she is totally okay, her beauty, her skin, her body is feels like so real. You pinched yourself and you felt the pain. It's true, she is with you. "how-?" you muttered but she kissed your lips and you closed your eyes kissing back.

You opened after a minute and you look around, full of glittered shining place. "y/n, forever with me?" she asked you and you took her hand not even hesitating over on your answer. She flapped her wings along with yours and as of you knew. You are dead along with her.

"A k-trainee from JYP Y/N's got on a hit-and-run accident along the road of Seoul at Seongnam-si. He is from the K-pop idol formerly member of F(x) Sulli's House before he got hit by a car from a drunked driver"

May they both rest in peace and live happily.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I totally love F(x) along with SNSD in SM Ent. Girl Group, I haven't stan them that much as I stan SNSD but they got my heart as well. Its so sad to get a news from that day getting my notifs bombarded by other k-fans with the news of Sulli's death. Its unbelievable for my part
at first but it is true. She is gone, I can't tell but hope SM take care of his management and their idols. Another SM k-idol commit suicide, after Jonghyun, now Sulli.. Please help other k-idol. Not trash talking or bashing what they are showing in their social media. Please help them.