📌RV Irene x (B)

Genre: fluff or random,lol

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You were in the hotel waiting for Irene that was talking on the receptionist. There were a girl who were looking directly at you while sitting across the chair in front of you. She was seductively looking at you while moving her legs that she is trying to seduce you. You gulp while trying to look at the other way or to look at Irene.

You saw her going back to where you are as she looked at the girl quietly, Irene was your friend and she forced you to come with her just to accompany her on her job while she is staying on a hotel. You stood up and take her things quickly trying to avoid the stranger gaze and goes to the elevator, Irene laugh while following you "we are staying at room 201, how's the feeling earlier?" She chuckled and you just shake your head glaring at her.

"That's not good and I don't know her" you said while pouting a bit. You love only one girl and it's Irene sister, she knows that you like her but it's so impossible for you to have her cause she have a boyfriend. "you still love my sister Joy?" She asked not looking at you, you just nodded sighing while taking her things handling them to take it from where her room is.

"y/n.." Irene called you and you only look at her when she didn't talked again. You looked at her and she is sleeping on the couch, you just smiled at yourself looking at her. You make your way to her and kneel down on the couch smiling, you touched her cheeks gently and it's felt soft, this is the only time you touch her again. You stopped holding her or even hugging her when his ex-boyfriend always getting jealous about you being closed to her.

That's the time you parted away on her, you make yourself all alone and just be happy whenever she wants to be happy, that's all friends can do. You can tell that you fell for her personality and just being her when she is with you but you forget it when you know that she doesn't have interest with you and stay as a friend.

You stay on the floor sitting as you just get her a blanket before you take your rest resting your head on the couch with her. Morning come and Irene saw you sleeping on the couch with her as your head just resting on it. She smiled and kissed your forehead before she got up and do the breakfast for the both of you.

You waked up seeing that she isn't on the couch anymore, you are yawning and rubbing your eyes gently as you was about to sit on the couch. "Hi y/n,morning~" she smiled while handling a glass of wine and a muffin on her hand. She was on her miniskirt and a crop top that you don't know why she is wearing them. "Uhm, why are you wearing that clothes? Is that for your work?" You tilted your head from the side and she walked towards you sitting in your lap.

"Are you okay?" You asked again and she just chuckled making you drink her wine "I just wanted to tell you something" she said, you drink the wine while she bite her lips,it's look sexy on her and you can't function your mind of what to do or what to think. "y/n, can you stop loving my sister and instead love me?" She sounds like a boss who want something. You didn't know that your head nods for it's own while looking at her, she is leaning her head while she brought her drinks and food on the table near on it and wrap her arms around the back of your neck and kissed you softly.

You smiled when you both pulled away "I love you Irene" you said softly, you didn't know this will happen. If it's just a dream,you would love not to wake up again and stay happy like this one. "I love you too y/n" she smiled and hugged you smiling. "Does my y/n want me to do what the girl yesterday doing?" You shook your head quickly and she laughed while hugging you. You both stay like that all day, smiling,hugging,kissing and just being a couple.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for super late update but here ya go again,uwu