📌SNSD Taeyeon X (B) Part 3

Genre: Slice of life, romance
Requested by:none

inspired to her song INVU
________________________________________________________________________________

You and Chaehyeon came back to South Korea and in a hotel to get some rest first, after a long flight Chaehyeon still have her energy fully charged. "Y/N!! how about we buy this, this and this?? let's try everything please~" she exclaimed jumping on a hotel bed, looking at the hotel menu. "You call the hotel service then and choose whatever you like, i miss our own cuisine as well" you answered while working on some files and research you're doing (pretend you're a hardworking peep XD).

"Yah! stop that and this and, stop workingg we should be relaxing, plus its only a week of non working day for you, so can you please— have vacation" she said taking away the papers and put them in their own bag and suitcase respectively in just a second. You can't even complain because, she's right and of course she will keep bugging you to stop what you are doing.

while waiting for the food Chaehyeon ordered, you both are idling in the living room while watching on the big screen TV. "look, it's Yoona-unnie. I always seen this kdrama of her with Lee Jong-Suk.. omoo she's so beautiful" she said while giggling in the other side of the couch.

*ding dong* You stood up to go in the door to open it "Good morning sir, here's your order" the hotel service crew said and show the trolley she is pushing along with her co-worker. "thanks, just leave it there in the living room" you said and freely made them go through. "wooow the food!~" Chaehyeon said excitedly and you can totally heard her clearly. The crew bowed down to you for respect before leaving the room.

"yah Y/N! quick! quick! look at this, should I try this or this?" she said looking at the food in the trolley, you chuckled before answering her as you sit on the couch "just eat whatever you like". You picked the tender smoked grilled beef, slicing a piece for you to eat while Chaehyeon were all around of the food taking a bite in every one of it. "yah! take at least one at a time, you don't want to get stomach ache don't you?" you warned her but she didn't even listen at you at all. "that would be later, right now I'll enjoy this feast" she said not minding to your words.

"hmm, I'm stuffed! uhh Y/N? after a week you will start your job in a big hospital?" she said while relaxing on the couch rubbing her own tummy. "it will still be in Seoul and I'll be living in an apartment by my own, so you better go home after this, your family misses you" you replied, you even start gathering the plates and tray putting them in the trolley before pushing it aside.

You heard her hum but never an answer, you looked in her way and saw her sleeping. "tha audacity of this young girl" you said back in your mind before getting a blanket to cover her up.

While browsing on your papers, you get to hand a file in your hand that find your interest, "interesting"
you put it back along with the other paper although you put a unique bookmark sign. *ring ring* Your little silence came fort of the disturbing of your phone for the sudden call you got. "oh, its mom" you answered your phone going to the balcony.

"eomma? why did you call? haha i told you I will go home tomorrow and you know Chaehyeon is sleeping today, she really been so excited even yesterday as we got on our flight" you said in the other line. She were laughing on the other side while she herself telling you some stories and the reason of why she called you. "you're kinda talkative today, eomma, is there something good happen?" you asked her just like a curious kid, she chuckle on the other line before answering "I came on the hospital where you were about to work because I want to see how long the travel would it be and I'm happy to even bring you some meals soon" she said over on the phone.