📌BP Jisoo X (B) 2nd Part

Genre: Random

______________________________________________________________________________________

Last part:
They all chuckles and just continue the show with you and Jisoo being a cute lover.

Third Person POV

You and Jisoo were in their dorm resting,you both have yourself in the couch while Jisoo leaning her head on your shoulder while her hand was been on yours still holding it as you play on her finger in her other hand getting yourself busy while she is resting with you. Its all peaceful on this time but Lisa stood up while her hands on her waist.

You look on her while Jisoo start to fall asleep on your shoulder. "I am bored guys~" you shush her saying don't be loud cause Jisoo is sleeping,she suddenly cover her mouth and giggles before nodding. You cares her head to bring it on your arms to carry her in bridal style stooding up,you walk on her room and laid her down in her bed as she hold your hand mumbling the words "stay here babe" its just soft but a cute one as you saw her lips move.

You smile sitting beside on her bed leaning close to her and peck her lips. Jennie was been outside near on the door watching everything you do to Jisoo and she felt the regrets,jealousy but sadness at the same time. She can't bring the things back she lost, then Rosé showed up on her back whispering "miss him-?" Jennie roll her eyes watching you with Jisoo before walking out, Rosé shake her head before going back to Lisa to talk with her.

Their phones is confiscated because of the 'JenKai' situation,many people react and disapprove than on the people who's been happy for it. While its the past,You and Jisoo never critisize by the netizen or BLINKs cause even them are approved being your both ship sailing.

Lisa just mind doing a Vlive on their manager phone for the BLINKs. "hi BLINKs,here is your maknae Lalalalalalisa!" She intro on the video being hype,she is on her room with Rosé before they go out to roam around the place going in Jennie's room while talking on BLINKs and to Rosé.

"Unnie,open the door~" Jennie open the door on her poker face as soon she see the camera for the Vlive, she smile on the BLINKs and tell what she is doing on her room and etc. Lisa and Rosé goes on Jisoo's room quietly and saying to BLINKs that Jisoo is resting.

They see you in the floor admiring your girl sleeping and turn around as you felt someone come inside of the room. You saw Lisa and Rosé knowing they do Vlive,you wave on the camera and smile on them quietly.

"and here is the couple again being sweet and blah blah blah-" Lisa start to be talkative talking the whole day you and Jisoo just do,you and Rosé laugh softly in everything she said that made Jisoo woke up.
"What's happening-?" Jisoo is always been cute whenever she wake up while rubbing her eyes gently,she try to know what is happening and why she heard laughter but you just give her a quick but long second of peck on her lips that made her flush a pink blush on her cheeks and take the blankets over on her head to hide that made you and the others laugh.

Jennie was been outside of the room all the time,she lean on the wall and start to tear up before stooding up going on her room to cry. She misses you but its her fault being with someone else by now. Its been a years but Jennie is being happy with Kai though but there is still a half on herself missing you by chance.

You'd still been a part of her world,of her life and she can't do anything about it. You,Jisoo,Rosé and Lisa are still on Jisoo's room joking and laughing around before you decided to get a food for them,they tell you to took Jennie in Jisoo's room for the movie marathon while Lisa taking the vlive of it.

You are now in the kitchen getting some food and drinks you need to carry as you turn around and about to go back, you saw Jennie standing next on the table waiting for you to finish getting some foods for everyone. Its an awkward silence but you break it upon talking over her.

Jisoo is hiding while watching you and Jennie,she still can hear you and Jennie if happens to talk cause the only noise can be hear is on her room. "You want to come with us to have a movie marathon?" that's what you spoke up in her as she nod a bit,you started being pity over on her and just sighed quietly before taking the food to bring it on the room while Jennie is following you in your back.

You spotted that Jisoo isn't on her bed as you get back on the room,you asked Rosè and Lisa but they said that she just go in the bathroom and you quickly put the food in the floor near on Lisa before going in the bathroom leaning on the wall.

"Babe-" you spoke up when Jisoo come out in the bathroom, Jisoo squek a bit hearing your voice and a sudden pin on the wall. She blushed instantly looking over on you,you grinned and wiggle your eyebrows that made her swallow her saliva. "yah babe! Not here!" she said not that loud but she shut her mouth quickly as you kiss her neck and start sucking on it,a little moans escaped her lips but you quickly pull away as you make your mark on her neck telling she is yours only.

She touched her neck biting her lips looking at you "is it visible?" she then hugged you snuggling her head on your chest as you chuckles. "yes,it should be visible for them to know babe" you said softly and took her hand bringing her back in her room to have a movie marathon with the others like nothing happen but a wide smile plastered on your face a long the way you both go back in the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter? 😂 I am lazy to bring it on its finale cause I totally love jisoo kskdhxksnsixb You can't blame meh for being a fan😂😂 Sorry for the late update! And hope you enjoy this new update.