📌 RV Irene X (B) Part 1

Genre: Random with a lil dirty 'sorry children'
Requested by: we all know 🤷🏿‍♂️🤣

________________________________________________________________________________

Loli Joy calling...

You picked it up and slowly put it beside of your ear "oh hey what's up?" you said innocently as if you didn't do anything "I just want to tell you, see you next week.. babe" she said as if you're imagining her face grinning like hell to you "the tone of that word is disgusting Joy" you said in a sarcastic one and both of you laughed but she said that she manage to tell to her manager that you will be in the live show, your face were like speechless "It should be me to do the decision!" you said but she laughed it off "babe, don't worry I just said that you're a friend of mine and you called me saying that you'd agree, better act as my boyfriend next week oorrrrr our" she said and before you even decline that she hung up her phone "damn it" you said to yourself.

damn that girl you can't pull a joke onto her face, she take it seriously and now.. oh welll you just need to be what you are plus you don't see those thing that she will be serious.

your phone beep because of the notification and you saw Joy's message.

Loli Joy:

In weekdays you have us as your girlfriend 😉, so basically next week you better be there or else Unnie will crack your bone but by the way your Monday girlfriend is Seulgi, next is Wendy, next is Yeri, next day is Me 😘 and for the last weekday is Irene, so goodluck babe.

Received.

You ruffled your hair a little before relaxing to your bed, but you can't even relaxed at all and wishing that it didn't even happen. After a while you were deeply asleep, there's Unknown call from your phone but you haven't picked it up cause your sleeping soundly.

In the next morning, you woked up in your alarm and there's a several unknown number calling your phone, you took your phone to dialed the unknown number. "so you did pick up late" a girl voice said in the other line and some noise on the background as if they are arguing or what. "I told you joy, we should stop this, I hate doing this to a stranger" you heard as if that is the voice of a girl who is talking to you right now. You can't tell what the other respond to what she say but you didn't like what comes next on her mouth. "His not that special, not handsome and.. etc." you didn't understand the other words but sure you don't like how she bad mouthed you and whatever the other words she say.

"I'm not handsome and what?" you said through the phone, you took of your clothes to get ready in showering. "Yes you aren't, by the way I'm your girlfriend for today, just doing this because this little girl say it" she said, she doesn't have any interest at you at all and so do you "Unnie you should talk to your boyfriend sweet and kind" you heard someone said but you cut it off "I'll see you this day, Ms. whoever you are, I'll show you those words you just said earlier" you said on the phone before hanging it off.

A message notification pop out and its from Joy.

Loli Joy:

This is getting interesting, we will leave you both don't worry, I'll send you the address where are we right now. 😉 Sorry I didn't get to say last night that it started 😘

Received.

So that's why she keep calling you 'babe' but let's start this, Joy wanted to play with you and so you'll accept this. Let's see who gonna fall first.