📌BP Jisoo X (B)

Genre:Fluff

______________________________________

You were in the kitchen as your girlfriend was still in your shared room sleeping peacefully,you finished making the pancake and place it in the plate setting it in the table.

You start to prepare the other food and take the milk in the fridge drinking it while going in the bedroom and see your girlfriend still asleep.

"Babe~?" Goes to her and kiss her forehead shaking her gently "Wake up now,the breakfast is ready" you kissed her cheeks smiling how cute she is.

"Babe,10 minutes more~" she lazily mumble and wrap her arms around you pulling you down in the bed, you just smile and laid down with her "okay babe,only 10 minutes" smile and peck her lips cuddling her.

You keep holding her as the 10 minutes pass by "Babe~" she call you and she look up at you smiling "Yes babe?" you look back at her and kiss the tip of her nose smiling.

"I wuv chu~" She said with a little bit aegyo that make you so soft "Awe,babe let's eat now and don't be so cute" you pinch her cheeks gently and pecked her lips smiling,she just nod smiling before getting off in the bed.

You both go in the kitchen and start to eat the breakfast "How was the food babe?" she smile and keep eating while she give a two thumbs up and you just chuckle on her actions.

"Babe,how can you be so perfect?" you are munching on the food as you choke on it that makes you cough and then she start to chuckles "why I became perfect suddenly?" you look at her tilting your head.

"How you take care of me,you loving me always and just like everything" she pout while saying then she continue "and I don't do so much for you-" You cut her by stooding up and lean her on the chair kissing her lips.

You slowly pulled away smiling "Just loving me and being true on me is all I need babe,now finish those food and we will cuddle in the couch" She smile widely and nods eating all of her food.

After that both of you are now in the couch cuddling and just enjoy being together in the rest of the day.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hope you like this chapter :0 and I am still tryin to improve everything and of course my english achu chu.

Thank you for reading,voting and Just ALL!! ❤❤❤