📌Twice Mina X (N)

Genre: Fictional inspired by warm bodies for the thoughts of you with no emotion and feels

______________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

It was sunday night when I was alone in my bed. Everything is so empty,its so weird for me to feel after that big explosion near on the cafeteria on my dad's workplace,I start to felt the dullness of my senses,I can't sense anything but I can hear,touch and see but I can't feel the emotion on my body. I can't feel my pinch,a slap and even how I punch the glasses earlier even I bleed cause of anger,I still can't feel. Mom brought some food for me cause I was been sick in the whole day as they say but I don't really feel sick,I don't even feel the cold winter outside of korea. As soon as I changed my clothes to a new one after I finished on eating,I leave my house.

Its just I felt so cold,like a cold dead body with nothing to sense or to feel on my body and that's what I have right now. I do run,walk normally and that is what other see but they haven't know what the true feeling I have inside. Its like nothing and that's it,I don't either felt hunger, sad, happiness and just everything can be sense by a normal person is gone. I saw one familiar girl on my way having its way over my place, she is smiling as the way she walk over on me and bring the umbrella above me as I looked up on it like I was so dumb that I didn'y know its raining by now.

"yah! Y/N what are you doing here?" she said asking worriedly giving a grief on her eyes and a force smile in her lips. It was been so sudden but I don't know how to react cause even though reaction was never transferred on my brain to my body for me to move. "Nayeon-?" A familiar voice I heard on my right side and I look over on her,I never failed to know her voice but I looked back on Nayeon who still have her umbrella above my head letting herself soaked on the water.

I was been broken like some earlier because of the girl in front of me but why she is now here? But I don't even know what I am doing I just took her hand over on the handle of the umbrella and smile, a smile without emotion. I bring the umbrella over on her as I don't even want her to get sick. "thanks.. But i don't.. Need it" i said pausing and talking and pausing and talking like that, I felt like a zombie but is that really I am now? I do walk normally though its just my senses and emotion are gone.

I step back away on Nayeon and look again on my right side where Mina is standing over, I can see her sweet gummy smile on me but I don't even felt anything,so I do look on her and that's it. My legs start to move on its own and walked passed by in the two girls,I can know that Mina will going to questioned what is happening,not only because of my breakup with Nayeon but for everything.

I tilt my head watching Sana with Eunha running along in the rain getting fun over on it. I tried to smile but I think on myself that what is the reason why I want to get my emotions and my senses back again? Its help me not to felt the pain again,this is a good thing for me to have. Is it truly a good thing? I just sighed and just walked again wherever my legs bring me. I've stop because of a grip and pull on my wrist that makes me turned around.

"Come with me" her voice makes me just follow her like a robot with a control. I keep my step and my feet on the ground as she bring me on a house. "Your mom tell me everything,so you will going to live with me until you come back from yourself again." Mina said with authority on me. She bring me on the couch and made me sit there,I just look on her and everything she does. I once agreed she is beautiful but I dearly tease her for that word that described her the most.

I keep myself in the couch and watch her,everything that I know is slowly like fading making me like a dumb. I used a phone to entertain myself but its hard for me cause I can't even read it clearly, she then took the phone and bring it back on my hand as I look on her tilting my head. "you have the phone upside down Y/N" she said before I look back on the phone and try to used it again.

Mina keep her eyes on me and look on her as she sit on my lap but I didn't felt her weight or anything but she keep on talking on me as I can't even build a words to reply on everything she said. "Y/N" she waved her hand for me to look at her and just keep my head up to stay on looking at her and to listen on what she will say. "You. Here,will stay okay?" she said while pointing over on me and in the floor letting me to understand what she is saying about.

She then kissed my forehead then bite her lips as if she is being shy on what she does and then she walk away and leave her house saying goodbye to me.I was left in her house sitting in the couch,I stood up to tour myself around tilting my head looking over on a photo with 10 people on it,considering me with Nayeon in the center of it. I can't remember when that day was been captured but as soon as I was to take it someone hold my right wrist and turned around. A pair of arms wrapped on my waist to my back hugging me,I can't remember what is the girl name but she have a blonde hair.

😀To be continued....
______________________________________________________________________________________

Well atleast I finish this one chapter of Mina,not too broad but oh well. Just wait for some days and week to be updated again. I'm sorry,i am kinda busy from school work😩❤ love you all! Don't forget to vote!!