📌 Kwon Eunbi X (B) Part 1

Genre: angSt and fuff
Requested by: darksynt
________________________________________________________________________________

You are in your job at the middle of the night when your phone rang in the table, you take off your mask and gloves before answering the call that made you smile. "baby, i want you to buy me some food" she directly stated cause she doesn't want you to ask why she is even still awake. Eunbi is your wife for almost 2 years now and you sure do love her so much but not her all alone anymore as Eunbi is pregnant for about 8 months, you're really happy in your life cause you have stable job, your dream wife and now having a family with the girl you will spent life until death.

"I will stop by on some road before I go home to buy your favourite food, okay? Keep resting and wait there. I will take my leave now" you sweetly answered on the phone before she bid a goodbye while giggling. You just chuckle and start fixing your things to leave the place. "hey dr. y/l/n, going home by now?" one of your colleagues stop by in your office. "how lucky you both in each other, hoping for myself too" he said when he knew why you're leaving, you just chuckle and walk out from your office and rushed off to your car, you don't want her to keep waiting that long so you getting your way right now to buy her some food she wanted to eat.

"baby, im home" you said after some hour when you reached your destination, your home. There is no amswer so you know that she is in the bedroom waiting, you took the food in the kitchen and organize them before putting on the tray before you make your way upstairs. "hey baby, did you wait for a long time?" you sight her and a smile flashed on her face and sit properly on the bed shaking her head. "It's worth to wait for you baby, place the food here and chaged your clothes to your pajamas so we can eat these together.

You smile nodding and placed the tray on the bed close to her before making your way in the shower to start changing your clothes to a pajamas. "hey y/n, babyy! I want to make such a celebration after my delivery to our baby boy" you heard her against the four walls of the bathroom. You head out and saw her petting her own big belly while humming to her baby inside.

You smile and reach for her food before kissing her forehead "sure hun, whatever you want we will have them" you said while petting her belly along with her hand. Everything is better and more likely you seen it as perfect as heaven while being with them and of course you being a Father of your son.

Months passes and Eunbin is in her labour, she is now delivering your son. You assigned on her labour and you are quite nervous at the same time but indeed you need to wash off those nervous to keep the operation successful but in a half way of the labour, there are some problem occur over on Eunbin and the baby.

Nurses ask you to held back and decide who you need to save. Being a doctor and doing this kind of decision makes you feel down but you need to think right away. Eunbin hold your hand and tell her last word. "save our baby" Hearing those words make you moved your body and save your son. Blood is leaking on Eunbin's womb that she cannot handle loosing her blood that made her reach the end of her breath.

The nurses carried your baby with care and do their job, you got your kneel down to your lover in the bed. You can't tell any words but to start crying silently, knowing Eunbin is the love of your life, the everything you wish for but you as a Doctor can save other people but can't save your own family triggered your head to overthink why all of this shit happens.

You get up and let the nurses take care and clean Eunbin's body while you get out and sit on the waiting area with both of you and Eunbin's parent. You doesn't held back your anger anymore and start hitting the white wall of the hospital by your fist.

"why this should be happen! I lost her, why the fuck I need to witness to lose my love in my own hand.. Mom.." you said while punching the wall and hugged your mom who is trying to comfort over what happen. Eunbin's parent are there crying as well even they try to comfort you, no one's fault but you keep on telling that everything what happens is your fault. You blame yourself for what happen to her. "y/n, for now you can't just stay blaming yourself. She still leave you alone with your son but Son. We are here okay? Even Eunbin don't either like what happen and Eunbin will never love to see you crying and blaming yourself over what happen, take care of your child for her request to you to save him right? So son, stop blaming yourself" your Mom said while rubbing your back.

It helps a little but its doesn't help you to stop blaming yourself but you indeed nodded and insist for you to take care of your child.

-after 3 months-

"Eunbin.." you cried in the middle of the night, you are all alone in your house cause your son is in your parents taking care of him. You still hate yourself from what happen, from what you lose. You make your way in the kitchen and grab the knife, you just wanted to end this pain, you wanted to be with her as well. You let your tears stream down in yout cheeks and placed the knife on your wrist then closed your eyes. "I love you Eunbin and I'm sorry"

❤️