📌 IZ*ONE EunBi X (N)

Genre: fuff? 🥺

________________________________________________________________________________

You were down on the street walking alone with your jacket, hands on your pocket and heads up on the sky a bit then look around. Its midnight and your girlfriend suddenly rant over on your phone and now you are in your way to the park where she is waiting for you. You get on your feet on the lil pile of snow on the ground of the park as you stood there looking at the two girls on the bench, you smile suddenly as you saw your girlfriend with a smol kid.  She is petting her slowly as she is comforting the little girl, you thought that lil girl was crying earlier and that is what your girlfriend ranting over on the phone.

She doesn't want to do this thing alone, so then you were the one she call for a help. You then go to where they are and gave your jacket in the lil girl as they look up to you. "am I late?" you said and EunBi smile quickly as she hugged you warm and tight, smiling over on your jacket as she hid her face onto you. You smile as well while hugging her back as you look at the little girl and pat her head. "so what you both up to? It's midnight though" you asked with a smile in your face.

"well, this is Naeun, we are playing earlier but then we forgot the time passes by and we forgot where is her new home so then we stay in the park" EunBi said and smiled to you, you were about to facepalm but EunBi stopped you from doing that, she know she disappointed you for a bit and yes she is babysitting this lil friend of her and forgot how to bring her back home. You just kissed her forehead and nodded "okay okay, I will help you both so get on your feet and let's start to walk" you said while helping EunBi to take the lil girl in your arms, so you are the one carrying her while both of you three find her home again.

"y/n can we stop over there? She hasn't eaten at the samr time with me" EunBi tell while excitedly looking at the restaurant, you just shook your head smiling "I wonder if you are telling me that this girl is hungry or you are making excuses so you can eat, huh?" you said while following her to the restaurant.

"hmm, well i accept bothbof what you say cause they are a fact as my reason" she said placing her finger on the chin then snapped them chuckling. You just can't believe how cute she is and well you ended up paying for the food this night. After you all ended the good time finishing eating, y'all start walking again while Naeun sleeping peacefully in your arms.

EunBi giggled and start to take pictures of the three of you or you and Naeun. She found it cute and teasing you how ready of you to be a parent and you brought the tease back to her. "awww, my y/n is ready to be a parent and it is so cute though" she smiled before laughing as she pinched your cheek while still you both walking. "well, if you are ready to be my wife that doesn't matter of me to be a parent" you boldly say in front of her, her chuckles turn to silence and her face to tomato. You chuckled and goes near to her to kissed her forehead before pointing a house.

"i think this is the house" she smiled as you said it but she is more happy as you kissed her forehead and imagining her as your wife. EunBi snapped herself to come back in the reality first and used the doorbell. A mid-age of girl came outside and smile before shockingly run out of the house "Naeun! I miss you!" she said and open the gate. Naeun wake up as she heard her name and she smile at the same time "Auntiee!!" you brought her down and let her hugged her own Aunt, you and EunBi smiled and hold her hand afterwards.

The girl thanked you both and will tell to the mother that Naeun get home safely and you both nodded before going home together. "That's a good relief y/n, lets go home? I wanted to spend my night sleeping close to you" she said smiling while holding your hand as she intertwine her fingers to you and you smiled nodding. "I like that idea of yours my future wife" she chuckled as you received a light smack.

You both go home happily and take a rest together to see the new morning seeing each other faces.