Zhou Zhenyue: "This is something that belongs to you, I can't ask for it."

    "Ayue——" Mu Xueyi prolonged the ending sound like a spoiled child, "Please, please help me take care of it. Calculating that others are really tired, I just want to stay at home, walk the ducks, and fight. Playing mahjong and drinking tea with my grandfather. I wanted to be a salted fish, so you can be merciful and help realize my dream."

    "..." Zhou Zhenyue still did not immediately agree, "You will think about it for a few days. You can treat these assets as dung, but I can't really accept it as dung."

    Mu Xueyi raised her eyes and fixedly looked at Zhou Zhenyue.

    "Ayue, don't you really understand what I mean?"

    Zhou Zhenyue turned her gaze, and looked at each other with Mu Xueyi.

    Mu Xueyi put her arms around her neck, half-closed her eyes, and kissed the lips of the pillow of last week.

    When kissing her, he said softly and vaguely: "I will give you all my hole cards, and I will...really never leave you."

    Zhou Zhenyue held Mu Xueyi's finger tightly.

    "I am willing to give this to you..." Mu Xueyi bit Zhou Zhenyue's lower lip, "...a sense of security."

    Zhou Zhenyue's heartbeat accelerated suddenly, and every word Mu Xueyi uttered made her eyes red.

    She hugged Mu Xueyi tightly and kissed back deeply.

    The two were intimately entangled and lost in the abandoned factory in the rainy night.

    The rain is getting bigger and bigger.

    In this season, it seems that the cold has reached a limit.

    It is said that it was the last rain at the end of winter.

    Tomorrow, it will be sunny.

    .

    Late at night, Anyang City Hospital did an emergency treatment for myocardial infarction.

    Mu Guocheng suffered shock and ischemia due to acute myocardial infarction, which damaged his brain. The first aid was done as much as possible. In the end, the doctor reluctantly announced to Qi Yan that the person could not be completely rescued.

    Although life is saved, people become vegetative.

    Is it true that the nerve center has been injured, or is this person subconsciously escaping from reality and reluctant to wake up, no one knows the real cause.

    After all, some things are a foregone conclusion.

    Being sober will only become a more painful suffering.

    Qi Yan was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. On the bed was the unconscious man. She looked at him and Mu Xueyi had similar eyebrows, and said nothing.

    Ge Wei Nong finished the phone call in the corridor, walked in, and sat beside Qi Yan.

    "I have already reported to Xiao Mu," Ge Wei Nong patted Qi Yan on the shoulder. "She said, this may be the best result."

    "Yes," Qi Yan nodded, "Long live a hundred years,  it's better to die. What could be more relief than this?"

    Ge Weinong was silent for a while, and said: "This matter can be so smooth, you have a lot of credit. You are so dedicated, Xiao Mu will definitely not treat you badly."