16

Chapter 16
Anyang City, Shenjia.

Mu Ruqing put down the carefully prepared gift in his hand, and smiled to the old man in front of him: "President Shen, you see, it has been a month since you became the principal of Anyang University of Finance and Economics. I only have time to visit today. Sorry."

Shen Lei smiled and waved his hand, telling Mu Ruqing to sit down beside the wooden coffee table and pour her a cup of freshly brewed red robe.

"Be polite, I still like you calling me old man Shen at school."

Mu Ruqing smiled and said: "Time flies so fast. You were my mentor back then, and now you are the principal. However, you became the principal. Now who is teaching the finance major of the Business School?"

Shen Lei stroked his beard, with pride in his tone: "It's my daughter. Her name is Shen Huaixing. Recently, there are several very good papers published in journals. You can read them when you have time."

Mu Ruqing froze for a moment, and then curled her lips intriguingly: "Is Shen Huaixing your daughter?"

She vaguely remembered that her sister had entangled with a professor named Shen Huaixing, but she still didn't know that Shen Huaixing was Shen Lei's daughter.

Shen Lei took a sip of tea, his expression calm: "Why, haven't you heard your sister mention her?"

Mu Ruqing raised an interest: "You actually know about them?"

Shen Lei shrugged: "It's more than knowing that when they were still talking, I called Huai Xing to the hospital-level leadership office every day to write an inspection." He tutted, "At that time, your sister was still young, I just I feel pregnant with a star shouldn't delay a child. But now Xueyi has grown up too, right?"

Mu Ruqing nodded: "Yes, twenty-eight years old."

Shen Lei smiled: "Huaixing seems to want to resurrect her old feelings recently. I think she always looks at their previous albums in the room alone. In fact, Xueyi's child is nice and sensible. I dried the tea by myself. If they can really get back together, Huai Xing has been reluctant to get married. I guess I just can't let go of the snow clothes in my heart."

Mu Ruqing raised her eyebrows: "That's it."

Shen Lei asked again: "Hey, what the hell are you looking for? If you want to be straightforward, you don't need to be polite."

Mu Ruqing smiled slightly: "Just... I want to talk to you about the school-enterprise alliance."

Shen Lei: "It turned out to be for this purpose." He smiled and shook his head. "This year Zhou also has the intention of in-depth cooperation. I'm still observing it, so don't worry."

While talking, the sound of the key turning came from the security door. After a while, Shen Huaixing walked in.

Shen Lei stood up and introduced: "Huixing, this is Mr. Mu, Mu Ruqing." He hesitated, and added: "Sister Xueyi."

Shen Huaixing stared at Mu Ruqing for two seconds.

Then, she took off her gloves and held Mu Ruqing's hand, "Hello."

Mu Ruqing smiled very friendly: "Professor Shen, Jiu Yang. Shall we have a meal together another day? I also call Xueyi."

Shen Huaixing was silent for a moment, and said: "The last time I saw her, it seemed to be a bit awkward with her family."

Mu Ruqing: "No matter what kind of awkwardness she is, she is still from the Mu family. Professor Shen should also know her. He has always been very obedient. I can still tell her to have a meal with you."