103

After eating with Qi Qing, it was already dark.

    After they drove Qi Qing back to the residence, they went directly to the small courtyard.

    After a day of running, the first thing I do when I go home is to take a shower.

    Zhou Zhenyue let Mu Xueyi wash first.

    When Mu Xueyi took a bath, she closed her eyes and let the water drip on her head.

    Since the episode of the dinner, she hasn't spoken much.

    I am confused.

    It stands to reason that she should feel full of happiness when she heard Zhou Zhenyue's words.

    She was indeed happy for a while.

    But there are some problems hidden behind these beautiful things... she can't completely ignore them.

    She actually knew very well that Ayue had always loved her deeply. She also unswervingly loves Ah Yue. The problem between them has never been a question of which one loves or does not love.

    It is trust.

    ……Worn trust.

    A piece of cloth, torn twice in a row. Even if there is a reason for the incident, even if the other party can forgive it, the cracks are already there.

    She was very afraid that Zhou Zhenyue would be ready for Mu Xueyi's sudden disappearance at any time throughout her life.

    Obviously, this golden handcuffs, that contract, and all these things that can tie her up, can't eliminate the grudge in Zhou Zhenyue's heart. Otherwise, Zhou Zhenyue would not always feel subconsciously that the harmony of these five days would only be a "fake", let alone say the sentence:

    "Whether it is two days later, two years later, twenty years later, whether it is not me who is by your side."

    In Ayue's heart, she didn't seem to believe that she could accompany her to the end.

    It only takes a moment to destroy trust.

    Repairing trust requires a long and firm grant.

    It will never happen overnight.

    How could she hope that this trip alone would restore all of A Yue's trust?

    Perhaps, those cracks torn out by the years...

    It can only be filled by years again.

    Mu Xueyi grabbed the water pipe, and the water flowed from the side of his face to his chin, dropping to the ground.

    Can't help but chuckle.

    People always say that time is not forgiving, but most people are doing what they want to do and going where they want to go.

    ......He Zeng Xiang spared.

    Turn off the water valve switch.

    Mu Xueyi gathered up her long wet hair, and her five fingers penetrated between her hair, and the filtered water droplets ran along the back of her snow-white hand to her wrists and forearms. The drooping curled eyelashes were also covered with water and dew, and when I lifted my eyes, it flowed back into the eye sockets.

    It is like a lake in the mountains where lava blocks the river on Mt.Fuji.

    time flies.