115

Mu Xueyi had a very happy weekend.

    She has never played Mahjong so enjoyable in her life. From night to dawn, she has breakfast and then from dawn to dark. The high-frequency vocabulary spit out from her mouth is no longer "Ayue", but "shuffle".

    Originally, it was a weekend again. Zhou Zhenyue wanted to take Mu Xueyi to some more romantic places to live in the two-person world, and tell me about the thoughts that have been buried in my heart for many years.

    But Mu Xueyi was very good at playing mahjong, and even asked someone to buy an automatic mahjong table in the morning of the next day, so he didn't even have to shuffle the cards.

    Ge Wei-Nong and Lin Keni yawned, and Mu Xueyi said, "I will count overtime for you, according to the three pay of holidays." The two of them immediately looked cheerful.

    Zhou Zhenyue felt that in these short two days, this pair of mahjong had already been plated.

    Doesn't this person want to live in a two-person world with himself at all?

    She put a five-bar card between four and six, and sighed without a trace.

    The game played from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. At the end of the fight, Ge Weinon couldn't hold it anymore, saying that even five times his salary would not be needed.

    When resting, Mu Xueyi and Lin Keni went to the kitchen to prepare meals, Zhou Zhenyue sat on the sofa and drank tea, and Ge Weinong went back to the bedroom to doze on his stomach.

    When I was about to fall asleep, my cell phone rang suddenly.

    Ge Wei-Nong gave a squeak, connected the phone and put it in her ear. "Hey?"

    Qi Yan's voice came out: "What's the matter, why didn't Mr. Mu go home for two days on weekends?"

    Ge Weinon's eyes were too sleepy to open: "I'm playing cards at my house, with Mr. Zhou."

    There was silence on the phone for a while, and then they said: "They should avoid suspicion now, if they are discovered, the consequences will be very serious. You should persuade Mr. Mu to be a little bit."

    "I would persuade it if it is normal," Ge Weinong turned over and turned his back to the sun. "But she and Mr. Zhou have just spoken out, and they have just officially reunited. After waiting for these two days. Right."

    Qi Yan: "They... are already together?"

    Ge Weinong heard the trembling in Qi Yan's tone, and opened his half-closed eyes, and said with some complexity:

    "Ayan, she will be with Zhou Zhenyue sooner or later. I told you this clearly the first day you decided to follow her."

    Qi Yan: "...I know."

    Ge Weinon: "You better know."

    Qi Yan was silent.

    Wei Nong knew her thoughts, sighed, and persuaded: "I told you a long time ago that she and Zhou Zhenyue are the same people in the world, and she is fundamentally different from people like you and me. Yes. Regardless of her bumpy childhood, she has been in pain all the time, but she still belongs to the upper class. People who play elementary school are rich in etiquette, study the best school, hold a heavy copy of the text, in mind What she pretends is financial and economic management. So the only one who can really fit her is the director Zhou, who is from the same background and major in finance and economics, and not like you and me who don’t even know Western food knives and forks. Should you take the left hand or the right hand for ordinary people....Stop your thoughts sooner."