5

5. Chapter 5
People in the business district know that Zhou's and Mu's are rivals, so in the past, the bosses always tried to avoid having the people of these two meet on the same occasion, so as not to embarrass everyone.

Li Lulu originally only invited Zhou Zhenyue, but she never expected that Shen Huaixing would bring the second lady of the Mu family. At first, she only joked about the teachers and students, but when Zhou Zhenyue arrived, she realized that she had done something stupid unintentionally.

Especially when I saw Zhou Zhenyue sitting next to Mu Xueyi.

Li Lulu thought that Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi were unfamiliar, so she half-covered her mouth and whispered to Zhou Zhenyue:

"Next to you is Miss Mu Er, who was brought here by Professor Shen. Be polite and give me a face."

Zhou Zhenyue smiled but didn't smile: "Although I don't know Professor Shen, Mr. Li has spoken, of course I have to give this face."

Li Lulu breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she had agreed not to embarrass Mu Xueyi. Zhou Zhenyue took the wine glass and raised it to Shen Huaixing over Mu Xueyi next to him:

"Professor Shen, lucky to meet."

Shen Huaixing raised his cup politely and touched Zhou Zhenyue.

The two people's wine glasses stretched out one to the other, sandwiching Mu Xueyi in the middle, the glasses just touching the top of her thigh.

"Ding--"

I don't know who didn't hold it steady.

The red wine was knocked out without warning, dripping down the gap between the two cups, wet Mu Xueyi's thighs and skirt.

"Ouch!"

Li Lulu stood up hurriedly, took a stack of paper and handed it over there.

The others held their breath and watched the expressions of Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue, each of them tensed a string in their hearts.

Shen Huaixing put down the wine glass for the first time, took a napkin and covered Mu Xue's naked thighs, his tone was full of concern: "Is it all right?"

Mu Xueyi didn't let Shen Huaixing's fingers stay on her thighs, took the napkin from her hand and wiped it on her own, repeatedly saying, "It's okay, it's okay."

Zhou Zhenyue took back the wine glass unhurriedly and took a sip.

"Miss Mu Er."

Zhou Zhenyue suddenly called her.

After Mu Xueyi rubbed his legs, his pores were tightened a bit.

Zhou Zhenyue gently put the wine glass back on the tabletop, and there was a small sound from the bottom of the glass and the marble tabletop.

"Don't wear such a short skirt next time. Otherwise, it will get a leg wet and it will be difficult to clean up, right?"

There was no emotion in the tone, as if it was really just making suggestions.

Mu Xueyi could only lower her head and whisper: "Yes."

Zhou Zhenyue took two glasses, put them in front of herself and Mu Xueyi, and filled them with vodka.

"It was my fault to get the wine on the second lady. Drink two glasses and treat it as if I am paying you."

Before Mu Xueyi's skirt was dried, she straightened up and picked up the wine glass, her voice lower: "Actually, I didn't..."

Zhou Zhenyue picked up the cup and uttered a word blankly:

"drink."

Mu Xueyi swallowed the second half of the sentence back to his stomach forever, biting his scalp, and suffocating the whole glass of wine in one mouthful.