39

Early the next morning.

When Mu Xueyi woke up with a hangover, his headache was about to explode.

When she opened her eyes, she found that she had returned to the bed in Zhou Zhenyue's bedroom. Reminiscing hard on the temples, but only remembering that she seemed to be carried into the car by Zhou Zhenyue, and she was fragmented after what happened.

Fortunately, today is Saturday, so I don’t have to go to work. Mu Xueyi got up and took a wash, holding his dizzy head on the handrails of the stairs and walking towards the dining room.

I met the butler upstairs halfway, and the butler nodded at her: "Second Miss, you are awake, and Mr. Zhou is eating breakfast."

Mu Xueyi held up a smile: "Okay, thank you."

She went down to the restaurant on the first floor and saw Zhou Zhenyue sitting at the table from a distance.

Zhou Zhenyue should have finished eating. She squeezed a handful of broken steamed bread residue and fed it bit by bit to the pepper and fennel standing on the dining table.

The morning sun shone in from the French windows behind her, drawing her long and drooping eyelashes, and the whole restaurant was sunk in warm golden tones.

Mu Xueyi walked over, sat down opposite Zhou Zhenyue, picked up the kettle to pour water, and asked casually, "How can I let the ducks go to the table?"

"It won’t be when I grow older," Zhou Zhenyue touched the small head of fennel, with a very gentle smile on her lips, but there was an unhealed wound on her lower lip, on her ruddy lips. There was a little blood in the color, "The fennel is still small, so I can feed it by myself."

"I seem to remember...you brought me back yesterday." Mu Xueyi blushed, "How did you find me?"

Zhou Zhenyue sprinkled the steamed buns on the table and let the ducklings peck and eat. She did not directly answer Mu Xueyi's question, but only said one sentence: "Are you hard to find?"

Mu Xueyi picked up an empty bowl and scooped out a spoonful of porridge from the porridge bowl in the middle of the table. Her ears became redder, and she whispered, "I...I didn't do anything extraordinary, right?"

Zhou Zhenyue squeezed the steamed buns for a while.

She raised her eyes and looked at Mu Xueyi leisurely: "Don't you remember what happened last night?"

Mu Xueyi shook her head ignorantly.

She noticed the cut on Zhou Zhenyue’s lips, and asked suspiciously: "What's wrong with your mouth? It knocked it?"

The corner of Zhou Zhenyue's mouth twitched slightly.

In the car last night, she just wanted to kiss Mu Xueyi gently, but after the kiss, Mu Xueyi seemed to have been stabbed in a little bit. She hugged her without leaving any leeway and pressed hard. Kiss back.

He even crushed her on the seat and bit her lower lip.

Looking at Mu Xueyi who had lost his memory after biting, Zhou Zhenyue snorted and replied:

"Yes, it's knocked out."

Mu Xueyi took a sip of porridge, "...then you have to be careful."

Zhou Zhenyue: "..."

Zhou Zhenyue took a small bottle cap, poured some milk into it, and placed it under the fennel's mouth.

"Since you have forgotten everything, I have to say it again if there are any."