78

It was getting late, and after the sun went down, the cloudy wind blew again.

  Before long, light snow fell.

  There was no one else in the room for a long time, no matter who it was, when they stepped into this room, they were all driven out by Mu Xueyi.

  It's all gone.

  It's all gone.

  In this way, no one can threaten her again.

  Mu Xueyi held his right eye and curled up in the corner of the wall. His thin and thin body was almost gone.

  She looked around with one eye, everything lost its original appearance.

  The table is not a table, it is Zhu Hong. He said with a grimace,

  "You don't want to sleep with those pedophiles? Go back to Mu's house, hug your dad's thigh, hurry up and ask me for money!" The

  chair is not a chair. It was Mu Guocheng, who sneered and said:

  "Go to Zhou Zhenyue and get the document for me, otherwise, your mother will die because of your hard bones. A person will die because of you. , Understand?"

  And Mu Ruqing.

  "Go steal the quotation form, otherwise, I will tell Zhou Fengnian everything!"

  They have always been like this, and she has already... can persuade herself to come out.

  But...

  Shen Huaixing, the one she loved.

  The person who once gently took her hand and said that I like you so much, walked side by side on the tree-lined path with her, and helped her carry her schoolbag. Now, standing in front of her, he said:

  "If you don't play well with me, I won't play well with your dad, do you understand?"

  Why does someone come every time she walks out of the shadows... She is forced back into the darkness?.

  Who else can she believe?

  In this world, who else would never threaten her?

  ...Ayue.

  Ayue... Where is Ayue?

  Mu Xueyi grabbed a rope like a drowning person, and the two words "Ayue" crazily echoed in his head, over and over again, like a bell, fast and ruthlessly.

  She staggered to get up, and then stood up, for another moment.

  A Yue...Have you just been here?

  Among the people she just scolded away, was there...Ayue?

  Mu Xueyi seemed to have lost his parents' child in the amusement park, standing in a daze, panic-stricken.

  She was instantly immersed in bottomless fear.

  If... If Ayue had just been here, she yelled at me So many "go away", Ah Yue...

  The memory of confusion in his mind overlapped, and there was a vaguely familiar voice, as if to say:

  "Okay, let me go." It

  seemed to be Ah Yue's voice.

  Is that the voice of A Yue?

  Was it a real memory, or a conjecture that she was too scared?

  Mu Xueyi felt that she was going crazy.

  Only a madman can't distinguish between imagination and reality.