114

——How strong can a person be?

    She can bear the painful memories that belong to her and walk for decades, all the sufferings are chewed up and swallowed, her throat is scratched and bleeding, and she can persist in the kindness and integrity from the end, to everyone around her. Laugh warmly.

    -How vulnerable can people be?

    She can walk through long thorns through gritted teeth, never feeling sad or pathetic.

    But when another person walked over and stood in front of her, her emotions collapsed and she couldn't cry.

    Sometimes it makes people cry, not the most painful time.

    It was the moment when I was protected and understood when I endured the pain.

    Light is easier to pierce the softness of a person than darkness itself.

    Zhou Zhenyue understood that Mu Xueyi's tears were all because of feeling happiness, so she just hugged her tighter, did not say "Don't cry" to her, but handed a tissue and said:

    "I'll always be here."

    Mu Xueyi burst into tears and smiled, "I know... I knew it a long time ago."

    Zhou Zhenyue: "Then you still cry?"

    "Some things, I realized that I would cry once." Mu Xueyi stretched out her five fingers, clasped Zhou Zhenyue's ten fingers, and blinked at her, "Do you understand?"

    "Oh." Zhou Zhenyue pursed her lips and smiled, "Understand, understand."

    The two held them quietly for a while.

    Mu Xueyi wiped away tears, sniffed, and buzzed:

    "...I seem to smell the scent of hot pot, let's go out for dinner first, don't let Anong and the others keep waiting. I just bought so many snacks, and it's probably cold now..."

    When Mu Xueyi was about to get up, Zhou Zhenyue suddenly raised her hand and grabbed her wrist.

    The golden handcuffs on her wrists were wrapped in Zhou Zhenyue's palms, and there was a little bit of humiliation.

    Mu Xueyi didn't struggle, just asked softly:

    "what's happenin?"

    Zhou Zhenyue held it for a while, slowly lowered her head, and took out a small golden key from her pants pocket.

    She twisted the key, found the keyhole on the golden handcuffs, carefully and carefully stuffed the key in and rotated it.

    Click.

    opened.

    Mu Xueyi stared blankly at the cuffs on his wrists being removed.

    Zhou Zhenyue put the removed golden handcuffs together with the key, wrapped it in a handkerchief, and put it back in her pocket.

    "Looking back to melt, I will give you a beautiful normal bracelet."

    She curled her lips lightly and looked deeply into Mu Xueyi's eyes.

    Mu Xueyi pursed her lips, her throat moved up and down, and there was light in her eyes.

    "what does this mean?"

    "meaning is--"

    Zhou Zhenyue caught Mu Xueyi's hand, leaned forward slightly, and stared at her without blinking.