60

Time flies quickly.

In a flash, five days passed.

Mu Guocheng had already bought the ticket for Mu Xueyi and packed his clothes. In another day, she will embark on an unfamiliar flight to the city in the north that is snowing heavily.

Jining.

And after that day, she would never be able to contact her last week.

In the past few days, every day she eats, sleeps, reads, and her mind echoes the last words Zhou Zhenyue left her.

——I would rather...you never like me again.

When Mu Xueyi thought of these words, she trembled with pain.

Is this a breakup?

She doesn't understand.

After all, they never got back together. Even if it is separated, the word "break up" will not be prefixed.

Although she was in pain, she also knew that when Ayue said these words, the pain in her heart would never be shallower than her own.

In the previous life, Zhou Zhenyue could choose to end her life because they could no longer stand by each other. Her love for her was carved into the bone marrow, life and death, how could she casually ask her to stop liking her?

However, she would rather she never like herself anymore, and want her to live in peace.

When Ayue said this...

It should be the same heart as yourself.

Mu Xueyi knew all about it.

She knows that A Yue feels sorry for her.

She also felt sorry for A Yue.

Because of this, this path can never be turned back.

She was sitting on the bay window, with the mobile phone Zhou Zhenyue brought her on her knees.

There was a light rain outside the window, and the glass was covered with thin raindrops like silver needles. The wind blew in from the gap in the window and lifted the corner of the gauze tied around her neck.

The severed finger that had just been connected was like a kid pulling a hook, straight up, and the index finger poked the screen once and then, slowly editing the content of the text message.

["Ayue, I am going to Jining. Songjin District of Jining, Changhu Mountain, Hot Spring Villa on the mountain."]

["I heard that it is snowing there. I like snow very much, and there is a snow in my name, but it is a pity that I have never seen snow when I was born in a southern city like Anyang. I am going to see snow for the first time. I didn't watch it with you."]

["Ayue, I'm sorry."]

She swiped her fingertips and flipped upwards. She had sent Zhou Zhenyue several large pages of information, but she had always been talking to herself and couldn't get a reply.

Every time she sends a text message, it ends with "Ayue, I'm sorry".

After reading it carefully, he has already said "I'm sorry" eighteen times.

...Eighteen times.

Mu Xueyi smiled thinly and put away the phone.

She sorted out her thoughts, remembered what she hadn't done today, took out the mobile phone that Mu Guocheng gave her, and dialed.

"Ge Weinon, come up."

She is no longer restrained now, Mu Guocheng said, the future heir to Mu's will naturally go wherever he wants.