79

Mu Xueyi realized for the first time that she was so unworthy of sleeping on the moon last week.

She used to think that the word "identity gap" was just the product of much ado about nothing. Big families live in this world, they are ordinary people who want to eat and sleep.

But now she suddenly realized.

It turns out that there is a real distance between people.

Like clouds and mud, fish and gulls.

Before I met her, Zhou Zhenyue had a wonderful time, sitting at the top of the richest man in Anyang, calling for wind and rain. A frown can easily overturn the stability and turbulence of the whole business circle.

But since she abruptly twisted the lifeline of Zhou Zhen Yue with her own, Zhou Zhen Yue began to be destroyed.

The more destroyed, the more dilapidated.

Abandon a good year to accompany her in this room.

To save her from danger.

Scolded by her insanity.

She threw things and cut her face when she was hallucinating.

Sitting in Amb Lee, knowing that she was in poor health, she insisted on waiting for her to come out.

Just to comfort her in the first place.

Zhou Zhenyue changed from a perfect god to a mortal controlled by emotion, constantly giving up things that shouldn't have been given up, and following her step by step into the quagmire.

It's like she pinched a rope in her hand, and the other end of the rope is tied around the waist of Zhouzhenyue.

She wanted Zhou Zhenyue to save her, but in the end, she found that she had never walked out of the mud from beginning to end, and Zhou Zhenyue … was dragged in by her, and even stepped on her feet.

She had a brief illusion.

Mistaken that he had found a land where he could stay permanently.

When she breaks down, she will always be the first to think of Zhou pillow month. Subconsciously, she is so afraid of losing Zhou Zhenyue that if Zhou Zhenyue is really angry, she has no doubt that she can kneel on the ground and beg her to come back.

Zhou Zhenyue really loves her more than she imagined.

Zhou Zhenyue will never leave her.

Even if she hit her with something and told her to "roll", she would only roll so close.

Maybe it's a good thing for her MuXueYi.

After all, there is a person, like a loyal and gentle puppy, who will never care how long she keeps it out of the door. As long as she is willing to open the door, it will come and lick her hand.

But what about the week pillow month?

Just when they hugged each other at the door, she thought she would feel full of warmth.

However, the truth ... is not what she thought.

In addition to warmth, there is endless pain and remorse flowing in her chest.

She has been absorbing temperature from Ayue.

But what is all this for the week and the month?

Zhou pillow month dignity, pride, and the independent part of personality, for her MuXueYi, all, are thrown away.

Zhou pillow month can be willing.

But what makes her feel at ease?

She, with what, feel at ease?