86

Zhuang Yurou reluctantly said: "Hey, Sister Mu, what the contract says is to exclude the'force majeure factor'. The good work done by your family's Chief Zhou is not force majeure. Do you have to pay me according to the contract?"

Mu Xueyi got up from the bed, walked to the balcony, and opened the window.

The maple branches outside the window are full of leaves, and the breeze is blowing, and the leaves are full of leaves.

"...I will pay."

Mu Xueyi put his arms on the windowsill, looked at the scenery in the yard, and pressed the corners of his lips lightly.

"I will bear the loss of this batch, and I will also call you the cost of the next batch."

Zhuang Yurou: "Okay, I won't be polite to you anymore. If you say to lose, I will accept it all."

Mu Xueyi: "I'm causing you trouble, I'll make some profit for you next time I cooperate."

Zhuang Yurou chuckled a few times, "I'm really curious, didn't you and President Zhou Da be very good before, how did you provoke her, and she deliberately disturbed your business? Tsk... The point is that neither of you I'm angry, I'll pay if I say pay, I don't have a temper at all, it's really a hell of a ghost."

Mu Xueyi looked down at her right hand. He had just woke up without putting on his gloves.

The scar at the root of the finger was fierce like a fire.

"...I owe her."

He took a shallow breath, tightened his fingers, and looked out the window.

Mu Xueyi's voice suddenly became lighter: "She wants to see me get retribution, then I will suffer more."

Zhuang Yurou: "This guy, if you really want to make you stupid, it won't be just this one time. Be careful yourself. Fortunately, this time the partner is me, and you won't necessarily be cheating you from somewhere next time."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "Okay, I get it."

Although Zhuang Yurou reminded him, Mu Xueyi felt ashamed. Even if Zhou Zhenyue really wanted to do anything, she would not try to resist.

.

It's just that she didn't expect that the next time would come so soon.

After arriving at the company in the afternoon, Mu Xueyi had just sat down in the office and was about to ask the secretary to pour a cup of coffee, when Ge Weinong hurriedly walked in.

"There were some problems with the new product released this afternoon," Ge Wei sweated heavily, and put the folder in her hand in front of Mu Xueyi, "We released the price at two o'clock, and Zhou's released it at half past two. The same competing product is priced 30% lower than ours, and the price range has been compressed to the level of loss-making costs."

She took a breath, "Mr. Mu, this is the first thing you take over, if it is suppressed like this..."

Before Ge Weinon finished speaking, the office door was pushed open again with a "bang".

Mu Guocheng walked in angrily, put the tablet in his hand on Mu Xueyi's desk, pointed to the screen and shouted: "Look for yourself and see what the public opinion is like now? This new product company After preparing for half a year, I wanted to give you a chance to establish a prestige in the company before entrusting this matter to you. As a result, this kind of major decision-making error occurred now?! Wouldn't you explore the bottom of your competitors before publishing? !"

Mu Xueyi immediately stood up, quickly arranged her expression, and clenched her fingers.

"Sorry, I......"