36

Zhou is very rich, and the performances for the employees are also very luxurious. The performance is a one-and-a-half-hour short play, with live-action performances, many and realistic sceneries, and the stage will rotate as the plot progresses. It is said that the tickets for the last row have to be two thousand less, let alone the company packaged them. They are still the first few rows.

This kind of live performance, logically speaking, the closer you get, the more immersive you feel, but the actual perception depends on the specific location.

Mu Xueyi's position was very biased, and she couldn't see the full view of the front of the stage. She happened to be sitting in front of a landscaped waterfall, and all the water beads flew to her face.

It is indeed very immersive, she now feels like a pebble in the waterfall.

In fact, their department was assigned the most rare first row, but the middle position was not her turn. She was a little clerk and could only sit in the corner.

Mu Xueyi wiped the drops of water on his face, regretting not bringing a raincoat over.

The performance began, and the huge infield was dimmed.

There was a rustle of footsteps behind him, and several people in the marketing department turned their heads reflexively, and it was Xiao Ai who came over.

Xiao Ai pressed his throat and asked, "Who will buy a drink for Mr. Zhou?"

Everyone sat down. Of course, they didn't want to run errands anymore, and naturally called Mu Xueyi to go.

Xiao Ai snickered slyly and motioned to Mu Xueyi to go with her.

The two walked around to the back of the theater, Xiao Ai took Mu Xueyi up the steps, went to the second floor box, opened the door, and stretched out his hand grinningly:

"The second lady, please come in."

The box is very dark, but still spacious, with a sofa and a coffee table. The wall facing the stage has a large window, half the size of a wall, where you can clearly see the performance.

Zhou Zhenyue sat on the sofa in a very casual posture, nothing like the way she usually sits upright in front of the old man. Seeing Mu Xueyi coming in, she pointed to the other end of the sofa and said, "Sit down."

Mu Xueyi didn't sit down right away, she curiously leaned over the window and looked down, and found that this was the most central position, with a wonderful view. There is a Dunhuang dancer who is dangling in the air, very close to her, as if she can catch the streamer of the other party's skirt as soon as she reaches out her hand.

She couldn't help sighing: "This position is great too."

Zhou Zhenyue put down the right leg folded on the left leg. With the sound of squeezing and rubbing against the sofa, she slowly stood up and walked to Mu Xueyi's side.

"Of course, this is the most expensive place in the theater." Zhou Zhenyue put her arm on the window sill, and the stage lights flashed on her face. "Look, how much money is good, you can always sit in the most expensive place." Good place. So you have to work hard and strive for a promotion and a salary increase after the year, and strive to earn more than me one day in the future."

Mu Xueyi smiled: "You too value me too much. If I had the ability to surpass you, the richest man in Anyang City, I would have seized power in Mu Clan for a long time. Also, you know the job content of a clerk, it's a help. If someone lays his hand, there is no chance of promotion."

Zhou Zhenyue pondered for a moment and said: "If you feel that your current position is not good, wait two months, I will find an opportunity to transfer you to the audit department."