87

After Mu Xueyi was suspended, she stayed in her bedroom and read a book without panic or restlessness.

When Ge Weinong came to Mu's house to send Mu Xueyi the work handover documents for the past few days, seeing Mu Xueyi sitting lazily in the sunshine on the bay window, he couldn't help saying:

"My little President Mu, are you really in a hurry? You don't know how the group of people in the company chew your tongue."

"It's just a one-week job stop, and it's not dismissal," Mu Xueyi half-closed her eyes, her eyelashes are soft and thick in the sun, "Those people want to chew, just chew. I don't need to rush. No matter how they chew, I Both are the only heirs of Muhammad."

Ge Wei-Nong really admired Mu Xueyi's steady state of mind now.

The doctor was right.

As long as you can survive that year, you will be calm and fearless about everything in the future.

Wei Nong Ge said again: "Ah, there is one more thing. When I just came up, Mr. Mu told me to tell you that I will let you go with them to have a meal with Mr. Bai this afternoon."

Mu Xueyi: "They?"

Ge Wei Nong: "It's Mr. Mu and your little mom."

"Qi Yan..." Mu Xueyi squinted her eyes, closed her book, and looked at Ge Wei Nong, "Did she move in last night?"

Ge Wei Nong: "Yes. Mr. Mu meant it, they will go to get the certificate this week, and the wedding will be done."

Speaking of this, Ge Weinong smiled: "Your little mother also specifically said that you are appointed to be the bridesmaid."

Mu Xueyi put the book on the side table and sighed: "...She is so courageous."

Ge Wei-Nong's expression became intriguing: "Indeed..."

The door of the room was knocked suddenly.

"Boom, boom."

Mu Xueyi: "Go in."

The door was opened and Qi Yan walked in with a plate of cut apples.

I really mean Cao Cao, Cao Cao is here.

After Qi Yan came in, he closed the door smoothly.

She walked to Mu Xueyi, smiled and put the plate of apples on the small table, "Good girl, eat some fruit."

Mu Xueyi's expression was faint, she raised her eyes and glanced at Qi Yan, without speaking.

Ge Weinon joked: "Ayan, you see, Xiao Mu is already angry. Don't call her that again."

Qi Yan smiled deeper: "Oh, that's all right, I'll just make a joke."

With that said, she walked to Ge Weinong and stood side by side, with her hands neatly folded in front of her lower abdomen, her charming eyes widened, watching Mu Xueyi's eyes become more serious.

Ge Weinong sighed: "In the past, Mr. Mu was joking and teasing me. Now, it's Mr. Mu's turn to be joked."

Qi Yan asked: "How did Mr. Mu tease you before?"

Wei-Nong Ge: "You lied to me that you want to hit me with a snowball, that you eat frozen pears that haven't been defrosted, and that my fat domestic duck is wild, and that she wants to protect what ecosystem..."

Mu Xueyi interrupted her: "If you two want to chat, I don't mind if you stand on the corridor outside and chat."

The two immediately bowed their heads respectfully: