31

At the end of autumn, after the previous continuous rain, the temperature has dropped to single digits.

Mu Xueyi bought a few rolls of wool and wanted to help the old man and Zhou Zhenyue knit some hats and scarves before the winter. During the company's lunch break, everyone is lying on the table to rest or go out to hang out, and she is the only one who works hard.

It's been two days since I came here to work, and everything is going well.

Mu Xueyi is low-key and docile. The male colleagues like her a lot, but the female colleagues are a little bit out of her. I don’t know who came out, saying that she had an empty resume at the age of twenty-nine, and that this kind of qualifications could still be recruited into the Zhou family, and she must have slept on her face.

For this kind of woman who walks through the back door, especially the beautiful woman who walks through the back door, the big guys always seem to be contemptuous and contemptuous.

Fu Qian didn't like Mu Xueyi very much at first. After this kind of rumors flowed into her ears, she even saw Mu Xueyi not pleasing to her eyes.

When he was resting at noon, Mu Xueyi was knitting a scarf, and Fu Qian passed by her and suddenly stopped.

"Who allowed you to make wool in the company?" Fu Qian asked in a solemn voice.

Mu Xueyi stood up, with a little embarrassment in her eyes: "Director Fu, I'm sorry, but... it's lunch break now."

Fu Qian: "You can knit wool during lunch break? Look at the office. Who else is so lazy besides you?"

Mu Xueyi lowered her head: "I'm sorry, I will put it away now."

Fu Qian watched Mu Xueyi slumped, snorted coldly, and walked back to her work station on high heels.

Song Jie next to him said, "Little Fu, why be so demanding. The little girl is just a woolen girl, and it's non-working hours. Mr. Zhou didn't say anything, but you talk too much."

Song Jie didn't say this, and Fu Qian became even more angry when he said that, "What kind of status is President Zhou, who will pay attention to her? It's fine to wait for President Zhou to open his mouth. Are you tired of doing it here?"

Song Jie: "Well, I won't talk about it."

The door of the chairman's office suddenly opened, and Xiao Ai showed half of his body and shouted to this side:

"That newcomer, go downstairs and buy a cup of coffee for Mr. Zhou!"

Fu Qian stared at Mu Xueyi: "Don't hurry up!"

Mu Xueyi answered and immediately packed up the wool and went downstairs to buy coffee.

After buying the coffee, Mu Xueyi naturally sent it to the chairman's office.

As soon as she entered the door, Xiao Ai walked out with a wink, closing the door tightly when she went out.

The chairman's office is very large, leaning on a whole surface of floor-to-ceiling glass, with excellent lighting. The interior decoration is very concise, at first glance Zhou Zhenyue's style, the green plants by the window are all leaves without flowers.

Zhou Zhenyue sat in an office chair with a few exquisite meals on the table. She had just opened it and hadn't moved.

Mu Xueyi walked over, put the coffee on the table, and smiled softly at Zhou Zhenyue: "You drink first, and then call Xiao Ai to call me after drinking."

Zhou Zhenyue opened another chair beside her, "Sit down and eat together."

Only when Mu Xueyi wanted to refuse, Zhou Zhenyue said, "I can see you from inside. You didn't go to the cafeteria at noon today. You just fiddled with your pile of wool. Sit down."