59

Mu Xueyi’s new wounds overlapped with the old ones, and she worked diligently all day long to calculate, the first play finally ended temporarily, and her whole body was like a string that was stretched for too long and loosened, suddenly weakened.

It stands to reason that she should be able to wake up the next day, but she slept for three full days.

On the third day, she woke up dimly.

Eyes opened, only to see that Zhou Zhenyue was not guarding by the bed.

But Mu Guocheng.

Seeing that she was awake, Mu Guocheng took the initiative to pick up the kettle and pour a cup of hot water, and asked in a gentle voice, "Xueyi, are you thirsty?"

Mu Xueyi did not speak.

Mu Guocheng asked again: "I haven't eaten for three days. I only took glucose. I must be very hungry? What do you want to eat?"

Mu Xueyi took a breath slowly, allowing the cold and fresh air to fully contact her lungs that had been irritated for three days. After taking a deep breath, she opened her mouth and asked with a grit-like voice:

"Where is my sister?"

"Your sister has tossed you like this, and you still miss her." Mu Guocheng sighed for a long time. "She was crazy, and I sent her to a mental hospital. Before she left, she paid her back. Tell me, do you have a big conspiracy, kill her first, then kill Mu's. I later asked the thugs who were present at the time. No one heard what she said. Tell me, is she true? Are you crazy?"

"You are such a weak child who was hurt by that lunatic to say nothing. In the end, you will be slandered by a rumor for no reason. If I didn't ask those thugs and really wronged you, then..."

Mu Xueyi smiled faintly: "It's okay, Dad."

really.

There is no step, the omission is outside of her plan.

When she and Mu Ruqing mentioned their plans and Mu Guocheng, they always deliberately avoided those thugs, and tried their best to keep their voices down so that only Mu Ruqing could hear them.

According to Mu Ruqing's character, she would definitely desperately tell Mu Guocheng all the "conspiracy" she heard.

However, if no one can stand up to testify, no matter how true the accusation is, it will be judged as "defamation."

That's great.

Add a lock to Mu Ruqing's "crazy".

A handful of ashes of guilt was also thrown into Mu Guocheng's heart.

Mu Guocheng said again: "You are hurt too badly now. I asked the doctor. It will take at least one year for your whole body to heal. Your sister is no longer working. There is only one child left in the Mu family. I I know that you have always been good, so I intend to train you to be the heir. But...you must recover before you can help the company."

Mu Xueyi: "You are right."

Mu Guocheng: "Well, let me help you look forward to a hotel in the northern city. It is located on the top of a hill, very quiet and suitable for quiet retreat. Don’t you like snow very much? It’s been snowing there all the time. Go there to recuperate for a year. After a year, the hands and legs are all right, and I will pick you up."

"When you come back, I will give you your sister's position and all her shares in the company. How?"

Mu Xueyi lowered his eyes and thought for a moment. Nodded and agreed.