57

Abandoned factory in the northern suburbs.

The hot blood flowing from the back of the head was stained with Mu Ruqing's fingers, which were greasy and squeezed between the fingers, like a paste stained with the color of couplets during the Spring Festival.

Her hand was still hooped around Mu Xueyi's neck, and the back of Mu Xueyi's head had been bleeding for a long time.

She tightened her fingers, released them, and tightened them.

Let the other party fall into suffocation again and again, and give her air again and again. Toss and toss, and to go back and forth.

Mu Ruqing pinched Mu Xueyi's already bruised neck, she didn't know how many times she asked this question:

"Where did Wanwan go?"

"Mu Ruqing, you might as well lie down and dream now," Mu Xueyi still smiled again, without any urgency, "you have everything in your dreams."

Her off-white shirt was stained with ashes and blood, her broken arm and ankle with broken tendons slumped weakly to the ground, her face and neck were blue and purple, making her look like a dirty and wrinkled piece. The hole in the rag.

Mu Ruqing picked up this "rag" fiercely, dragged it all the way, walked to a small wooden table, carried Mu Xueyi and let her sit on a folding chair.

She dragged a chair and sat down, kicked the two hot water kettles under the table, and ordered the thugs beside her:

"Pour water."

The black-clothed thugs picked up the kettle and poured a cup of hot water in a disposable plastic cup.

Mu Ruqing took the cup of hot water and put it in front of Mu Xueyi, "Are you thirsty? Come, drink, drink a little."

Mu Xueyi didn't go to grab the cup, and she squinted at Mu Ruqing in front of him with sweat on one end.

Mu Ruqing asked the thugs to pick up the kitchen knife she had just sharpened for a long time from the ground, took it, chopped it heavily on the wooden table, and grinned at Mu Xueyi.

"Drink quickly to promote your blood circulation. After a while, when I chop your finger, the blood will be smashed, like a faucet, sprayed on your stubborn face."

"...Hahahaha..."

Mu Xueyi looked at Mu Ruqing like this and couldn't help but smile, "You said, in our Mu family's genes, do we all carry the word'crazy'?"

"You are also worthy?" Mu Ruqing sneered. "You are also worthy of calling yourself Mu's family?"

Mu Xueyi pursed the corners of her bleeding lips, her eyes became a little pity.

"Sister, do you really think, where are you more noble than my junior child?"

She leaned forward a little, and reached Mu Ruqing's ear.

"Aren't the dirty blood of Mu Guocheng's bastard in our bodies?"

The voice was extremely soft, but it was a bit mad.

Mu Ruqing was stunned.

"You talk about you, are you pitiful?" Mu Xueyi sighed regretfully. "You think Mu Guocheng cheated on my mother and forced your mother to commit suicide. You hate my mother, hate me, but you don't dare to hate it. Mu Guocheng. Obviously he is making fun, and he is obviously irresponsible to your biological mother. Why are you alone in bypassing him?"

Mu Ruqing tightened her fingertips and firmly grasped the hilt of the knife.

"I tell you why."

Mu Xueyi's pupils slipped, looking at Mu Ruqing's pale face, "Because you are weak, you are useless, you only dare to bully the weak. You know, you have to live on Mu Guocheng, you want Mu's property, So even if you clearly understand that most of the responsibility for your mother's death lies with Mu Guocheng, you dare not resist him."