92

Mu Xueyi ordered to buy ice porridge, and Ge Weinong put the big cup of bubble tea back on the table and got up to buy it.

The bitten straw is flat and twisted on top of the cup.

The hot wind blew by, making people feel a little dull.

As soon as Ge Wei Nong stood up, he saw Zhou Zhenyue ten steps away.

Mu Xueyi noticed that Ge Wei Nong stood there for a while, turned her head and asked in confusion: "A Nong?"

Ge Weinong didn't know whether to reveal to Bai Luting that they had a good relationship with Zhou Zhenyue, so he didn't say anything, but gave Mu Xueyi a wink and turned to the counter to buy ice porridge.

When Mu Xueyi saw Ge Wei-Nong hinting that she was looking behind, she looked back.

Caught off guard.

She met Zhou Zhenyue's eyes.

Zhou Zhenyue only walked through most of the park, with sporadic beads of sweat on her forehead.

The tea-white little suit jacket was taken off and put it on his forearm. Inside is a black high-necked soft wool knit sweater, which makes her long and slender. Two drops of sweat flowed from the jaw to the neck, just buried in the black collar.

Her eyes are the same as clothes, black and white.

The jet-black pupils fixedly looked at Mu Xueyi. After watching for a while, he glanced at Bai Lu stop next to Mu Xueyi.

After a while, he turned back and continued to look at Mu Xueyi.

Mu Xueyi opened her mouth.

I wanted to call Ah Yue, but because of the presence of outsiders, she couldn't speak.

Zhou Zhenyue retracted her gaze, walked to the counter in silence, and stood beside Ge Weinong.

As if nothing happened, prepare to order.

Ge Wei Nong: "I want an ice porridge and double taro balls."

Waiter: "Okay, one ice porridge and two taro balls. An order has been placed for you."

Zhou Zhenyue: "I want an ice porridge too."

Waiter: "Okay."

Zhou Zhenyue slowly said: "My ice porridge, don't want taro balls."

"Add my taro balls to the ice porridge of the last guest. Just treat it as my third one."

Ge Wei-Nong smiled at the excitement.

Mu Xueyi's eyes twitched.

Feel the handcuffs on the left wrist sink a little more.

After Zhou Zhenyue ordered the order, she took a seat on the round table next to Mu Xueyi, leaving only a back view for Mu Xueyi.

After a while, the ice porridge came up.

Three superimposed taro balls and one portion of taro balls are piled on top of the porridge, creating a mountain of taro balls.

Mu Xueyi stared at the terrifying ice porridge with taro balls, and stared at Zhou Zhenyue's back for a long time.

She blinked, turned her head to stop and said to Bai Lu who was eating ice cream:

"After you finish eating, I will ask Anong to send you back to your father, okay?"

Bai Lu stopped putting the ice cream spoon into the ice porridge bowl, and scooped up a large spoonful of taro balls into his mouth: "Okay, anyway, I want to go back soon..."