21

Mu Xueyi put together the building blocks for a day, and her back hurts and her neck is sore. Reading the colorful instructions makes her almost color blind. I don't know where the partner got such a big box of more than 7,000 blocks, and it is estimated that it will take a week to put it together at her speed.

From the rising of the sun to the setting of the sun, she only finished a small part of it.

During this period, Zhou Zhenyue had been busy with business inside, and occasionally walked out to pour a glass of water. There is basically no communication between them.

But the maintenance of this distance unexpectedly did not make Mu Xueyi feel any uneasy.

She knew that someone was not far away from her, breathing, and busy. In addition to the smell of sunlight and dust in the air, there was also the sound of that person pressing the mouse and keyboard. There is no need to use verbal communication to alleviate the atmosphere that is not embarrassing at all. Even if you don't say a word, I feel very at ease in my heart.

Mu Xueyi could vaguely feel that Zhou Zhenyue seemed to have begun to allow her to enter her life again.

Back then, when Zhou Zhenyue just agreed to be her girlfriend, she said something like this:

"I probably know what it's like to be in a relationship with other people, but I am used to being alone, and I am not used to having another person by my side. There may be a long time when you need to accompany me to dinner and work with me. , Stay with me until my subconscious mind and my body begin to get used to...there is one more you in my life."

Mu Xueyi put down the half-made parts in his hand, rubbed his sore neck, and looked at the blurred shadow of Zhou Zhenyue behind the glass door.

She used to be like this, with Zhou Zhenyue for countless afternoons.

She originally thought that if Mr. Zhou didn't allow them to be together again after he knew the truth, she would be able to leave in relief. But now...

The glass door was pushed open again, and Zhou Zhenyue walked out with a water glass and went to the coffee table to pour today's twelfth glass of water.

Mu Xueyi looked at her bent back, looked at the half of her forearm that was exposed after the sleeves of her shirt were rolled up, and looked at the jade ring on her index finger and the glass.

The hand clenched into a fist subconsciously, and the edges and corners of the hard building blocks fell deeply into the palm of the hand.

Really...reluctant.

"Huh, Xue girl!"

Zhou Fengnian's voice suddenly came from the courtyard downstairs.

Mu Xueyi hurriedly got up from the carpet, looked down from the railing, and saw that Old Man Zhou had just returned with a cane, his face flushed with energy. She said hello the first time: "Hello Grandpa!"

Zhou Fengnian was happy, and raised his cane: "Hey, what do you think of..."

Zhou Zhenyue took the water to the balcony at some point and stood beside Mu Xueyi. She interrupted Zhou Fengnian's words from a distance: "Grandpa is back. I had dinner yesterday. Didn't you tell me that you want to see you? Snow clothes?"

Zhou Fengnian was taken aback for a moment, and suddenly realized, "Oh...oh! Yes, that's right."

He raised his cane and pointed to the first floor, and smiled heartily: "It just so happened that Lao Qian gave me a basket of good crabs, and he just asked the chef to steam it. Crescent Moon, bring Xueyao down to eat together. "