1

1. Chapter 1
In the dark clouded evening, thunder rolled in the sky and heavy rain rolled on the ground.

Mu Xueyi opened her eyes suddenly, staring at the chandelier on the ceiling and gasping for breath. After a while, she fumbled under the pillow in a panic, and when she found the phone, she immediately pressed the screen to look at the time.

I was relieved instantly--

I really came back, I was really reborn a year ago.

This is the thirtieth day of her rebirth. It has been a whole month, and she still can't believe the return of time. In this month, she had the same nightmare every time she slept, and the content of the nightmare was her tragic past life without exception.

She was originally the second young lady of the Mohs Group. She has already surpassed most ordinary people in terms of her identity and background. In the first half of her life, she did not speak of absolute smooth wind, but she hardly encountered any special difficulties.

The turning point was five years ago.

Five years ago, in order to help Mohs steal a trade secret, she pretended to approach her nemesis Zhou Group president-Zhou Zhenyue.

The Zhou family is one of the most famous domestic giants. Zhou Zhenyue is the only daughter of the Zhou family. She was raised by the stars. She sat in the high position of the president at a young age. She has a brain, a foresight, a shrewd approach, and she is lonely and arrogant. , In this era when the flowers of Gaoling are everywhere, she is still the one at the peak.

People who want to chase her line up, I'm afraid they can cross the ocean.

It's just a pity that no one has ever chased this beautiful iceberg. The enthusiasm of the suitors will always be wiped out by her impenetrable indifference and constant rejection.

Such a tall and cold beauty who always rejects people thousands of miles away is like a perfect handicraft placed in a glass cabinet, which can only be viewed from a distance, not approached.

But Mu Xueyi is different. She doesn't like Zhou Zhenyue's person, her purpose is just that sex. Therefore, she is extremely patient in the matter of "grinding the iceberg".

Paste it cheeky, and force the other person to recognize him. Check in every day to greet good morning and good night, drive to pick up and drop off on time every night, and make unremitting encounters in various places every week. She personally cooks for Zhou Zhenyue, and personally takes care of Zhou Zhenyue's life. All the best looks in love are shown to the extreme.

Undoubtedly, no matter how hard an iceberg is, it can't stand the long lick of flames.

I don't know when it started, Zhou Zhenyue's eyes softened when she saw her. The iceberg hidden under her eyes finally began to melt for her alone.

From the beginning, he avoided her hand, and later took the initiative to hold her hand.

From the moment I saw her, I frowned, and then I laughed when I saw her.

It took Mu Xueyi two full years to finally become Zhou Zhenyue's well-known girlfriend.

Later, Zhou Zhenyue even introduced her to her family.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother passed away early, and there is only one grandfather left in the family's elders. Elder Zhou treated her very well, always biting her ears cordially, saying that his granddaughter had not been loved by his parents since he was a child, and developed a deep temper. For the first time when he grew up, he let go of all precautions to like someone and let them. We must go on well.