91

The place Mu Guocheng ordered was a very expensive private custom-made restaurant.

Few people, secluded, is a place where rich people will get involved.

Especially suitable for business and personal affairs.

Inside the box is a unique bamboo rhyme style, with railings, tables and chairs, all in the color of raw wood and bamboo.

On the shelf is a furnace of incense, which smells of an antique blend of jasmine and sandalwood.

Mu Xueyi was late, and the appetizer has already been served on four plates.

As soon as she came, Bai Guangzong stood up first and shook hands with her happily: "Mr. Mu, I didn't expect to meet again so soon."

After finishing speaking, Bai Guangzong took a girl who looked younger than Mu Xueyi next to him, and said, "Come, introduce, this is my daughter, Bai Luting."

"A Ting, this is the second lady of the Mu family, the current general manager of Mu Shi, Mu Xueyi."

Mu Xueyi also reached out and shook hands with Bai Lu.

She deliberately wore long sleeves today, covering the golden handcuffs on her left wrist. Across the sleeves, I only feel like wearing a watch.

Two people were held together.

No one saw what was wrong.

Bai Luting looked a little arrogant, with his chin still slightly raised, his arms folded in front of his chest. When Mu Xueyi stretched out her hand, she dropped her right hand and touched Mu Xueyi's palm gently.

During the whole process, Bai Lu stopped moving only his right forearm.

The rest of the body does not move at all, as if the other person is not worthy of condescending.

Bai Guangzongla Mu Xueyi sat down next to her, eagerly chatting with her about her baby's only child.

"We, Ah Ting, is 22 years old this year, and he is still in college. You may not have heard of her. She is a child who has no interest in doing business. He didn't enter the business district before, and he probably won't enter the business district in the future. The Academy of Fine Arts is a young painter, and only held an exhibition on our side last year."

"A Ting," Bai Guangzong turned his head to look at Bai Lu Ting, "Next time I will hold an exhibition, remember to leave a ticket for Mr. Mu."

Although Bai Luting is a bit arrogant, he is still very polite and educated after all.

Although her eyes were filled with "How can this kind of person appreciate my paintings", she still showed mercy:

"......can."

Mu Guocheng smiled and poured a glass of wine for Bai Guangzong, "Look at these two children..."

Mu Xueyi knew why Mu Guocheng was so happy.

Bai Luting is an only daughter and is not interested in entering the business district. If he can marry her, the assets of the Jianye Group will not be managed in the future, so he will not have to fall into the hands of the Mu family in the end.

Mu Guocheng is the heart of Sima Zhao.

Bai Guangzong knew it too, but he didn't mind.

He just fell in love with Mu Xueyi, a little capable and gentle and obedient. He hoped that after they got married, Mu Xueyi could help Bai Lu stop taking care of the company. Mu Xueyi was attentive and gentle, and he would definitely treat his precious daughter well.