66

The content of the CD is not long, it only recorded the section of the military sports boxing, and it was played in ten minutes.

The disc stopped spinning in the disc reader, and a prompt that the playback was completed popped up on the screen.

Zhou Zhenyue wanted to get up, "I also brought other discs, you want to..."

Mu Xueyi held her shoulder with her wrist, not letting her get up, her eyelashes drooped slightly, and she muttered, "Wait..."

Zhou Zhenyue's voice was low and hoarse: "Huh?"

Mu Xueyi's wrist turned to the back of Zhou Zhenyue's neck, pressed her and made her bow her head.

She raised her neck and used her own lips to catch Zhou Zhenyue's lips, each other's breath blowing on each other's faces.

The room was already warm enough to be a little hot, and it seemed to be even hotter.

Zhou Zhenyue took the initiative to hug Mu Xueyi, and the hand wearing the jade ring grabbed Mu Xueyi's back ear and brought her up.

The clear breath on her body poured down with her soft long hair, wrapping the thin Mu Xueyi in her arms, giving Mu Xueyi an illusion, as if her heaven, her land, and her whole world had changed. Became Ayue.

She will also become a part of A Yue in this kiss.

Chengyun.

Chengshui.

Round her body, moisten her tongue, and penetrate her heart.

They are kissing.

The door of the room was knocked suddenly.

Ge Wei Nong's voice sounded without emotion: "Miss Er, your lotus soup."

Zhou Zhenyue staggered her face and turned to kiss Mu Xueyi's ear, leaving room for Mu Xueyi to respond.

The warm lips are close to the snow-white ears, and every twitching of the lips and tongue brings the double stimulation of touch and hearing.

Even if his mouth was empty, Mu Xueyi couldn't speak normally. Her ears were so sensitive that Zhou Zhenyue held her earlobe, and she almost made an unbearable sound.

Seeing that there was no sound inside, Ge Weinong knocked on the door again, a little hesitant: "Second Miss?"

Mu Xueyi swallowed hard, shrank into a ball, hiding from Zhou Zhenyue's kiss, her voice trembled fiercely:

"I……"

Zhou Zhenyue didn't let her go, and deliberately bit her auricle.

"I... Um!"

Mu Xueyi covered her mouth, but a voice of shame still leaked from her fingers.

The door is not very thick.

At least, it's not thick enough to completely block the sound inside.

Standing outside the door, Ge Wei-Nong heard the unusual movement and was stunned, and the fingers holding the plate tightened.

Could it be that the second lady has been alone in this mountain for a long time, lonely and unbearable, she started herself...

Her expressionless face blushed for the most part.

"Second Miss, then, then I..." Ge Weinon stammered infrequently, "I put it in the incubator and put it at the door for you. I'll... go first."

If Mu Xueyi can speak normally now, she must say three in a row: "Go and go!"