75

The next day, when I got up early in the morning, the snow outside the window seemed to be much smaller.

The guesthouse prepared a buffet breakfast downstairs, simple steamed buns porridge and side dishes, for travelers to fill their stomachs and warm their bodies.

Mu Xueyi and Zhou Zhenyue sat low-key at the small wooden table in the corner. On the table were two bowls of porridge and a plate of meat buns.

It was snowing outside, but inside the door was warmed by the fire. A thick white mist wafted from the window of the back kitchen. With a burst of sweet aroma, the guests knew that this was a new pot of steamed white noodle buns.

Mu Xueyi poked Zhou Zhenyue's arm, "I want to eat steamed buns."

Zhou Zhenyue asked her for a big steamed bun that was just out of the pot.

Mu Xueyi picked up the hot big white steamed bun, opened his mouth and bit it down, the rich aroma of the grain itself spread in his mouth and nose, sweet and soft, the more he chewed, the harder he chewed. Even if there are no side dishes, it is a great delicacy.

She held the steamed bun with her right hand, her four fingers were holding the steamed bun, and the bandaged tail finger was straight up.

It looks a little bit delicate inexplicably.

Zhou Zhenyue stared at Mu Xueyi's tail finger for a while.

She picked up a meat bun and brought it to her mouth, using only four fingers, with her little finger cocked.

Mu Xueyi saw that there was still a bun in his mouth, and the tips of his ears were red.

She gently kicked Zhou Zhenyue's calf with her ankle under the table, warning her:

"Don't follow me."

Zhou Zhenyue pursed her lips and smiled slightly, her little finger slowly falling down.

After a while, she finished the buns and went to serve the porcelain bowl of porridge.

When it was finished, the little finger cocked up again.

Mu Xueyi seemed to be eating people:

"You learn again!"

Zhou Zhenyue stared at the porridge bowl unchanged, "I didn't learn from you."

Mu Xueyi: "Then what are you doing with your little thumb?"

Zhou Zhenyue raised her little finger, picked up the porcelain spoon in the porridge bowl, and bent her eyes to look at Mu Xueyi.

"I just want to point out the orchid, can't it?"

"you......"

Mu Xueyi was about to speak when he suddenly saw Ge Wei Nong walking downstairs.

Ge Wei Nong's buttons had been fastened too high, and he put on a coat and a scarf. But even so, a few looming hickeys can still be seen in her lower jaw.

It is said that do love can make people radiant.

Mu Xueyi agreed.

Or else, why does Ge Wei Nong look like his whole skin is pink and tender today?

"Yo, Anon'er."

Mu Xueyi deliberately called her in Lin Keni's northern tone.

"Why are you starting now on such a good day on New Year's Day?"

Ge Weinong frowned, ignored Mu Xueyi, and went straight to the window sill to pick up the meal.

Mu Xueyi was stunned.