96

Mu Xueyi will be away for five days, and Ge Wei Nong is equivalent to taking five days off, happily going home and soaking in Lin Keni.

    After they came to Anyang, they rented an apartment in a neighborhood with a snack street.

    The community is quite old, and it looks gray from the outside, mostly elderly people. But fortunately, there is an elevator and all facilities are complete.

    Mainly because it is cheap, the urban management in this area is too lazy to manage, and there are many hawkers pulling carts to sell snacks, and the night market is very lively. After work, buy some skewers beer, the day is very pleasant.

    Mu Xueyi fulfilled her promise, let Lin Keni enter a hotel owned by M Moser, and also worked as a front desk manager.

    Lin Keni is very satisfied with her old business, who is well done, and her salary is twice as high as before.

    Mu Xueyi left in the morning, and Lin Keni got off work in the afternoon. As soon as she walked in, Ge Weinon pulled her and said:

    "Kenny, let's go eat hot pot."

    Lin Keni took off the rainy hat and shook, "Are you free today?"

    Graham: "Well, I have been free these days."

    Lin Keni: "Don't forget to hang up the Xueyi when you are idle. She is alone in Mu's house. Apart from Ayan, only you can talk. She is still ill, you have to..."

    Ge Wei-Nong stepped forward and hugged Lin Keni, lying on her shoulders like a big dog.

    "I know, why did you push me out?"

    Lin Keni smiled and squeezed Ge Wei Nong's face, "Xueyi is an outsider? She is our friend. People have helped us so much, so don't you have to help me out?"

    Graham: "I understand, but I really don't need me these days."

    Lin Keni: "What do you say?"

    Wei Nong Ge: "She and Chairman Zhou went to Gaochuan together. They want to live in a two-person world, so I don't want me to follow."

    "... Your clothes are still stained with rain, so don't hold them."

    Lin Keni pushed G Weinon away, took off her coat and hung it on the coat rack at the door. Then he took Grawinon's hand and sat on the sofa with her.

    "Xueyi looks like this, and it may not be a good thing to go out alone with Mr. Zhou."

    Ge Wei Nong frowned: "Why? They have a lot of misunderstandings, so they should have a chance to explain it together."

    Lin Keni sighed: "If the two of them have the kind of character that can explain things clearly, will they not be together until now? Xueyi has a guilty heart, and she must be compliant with Zhou in everything. But Zhou was left behind. Two times, I am afraid she herself did not understand whether it was hate more or love more. You said, can they communicate well when they get together?"

    "...Actually, as long as Xueyi is willing to put down everything in her hand, return to Mr. Zhou, marry her, and be the wife of the Zhou family, nothing will be done. You don't have to stay with Mu Guocheng anymore and work hard. , Making it so complicated, just for that little family property..."

    When Ge Weinon said this, he also sighed.

    Lin Keni handed Ge Wei Nong an apple: "You have been by her side for so long, and you still don't understand what she really thinks."

Unforgiving Yearsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें