48

After Mu Guocheng returned home in the evening, he took the initiative to leave Shen Huaixing for dinner.

Mu Xueyi also went downstairs. This was the first time she sat at a table with her family for dinner after returning home.

Mu Ruqing didn't come back for business today. Although Zhong Wan was at home, she didn't serve the table because she was not from Mu's family. This meal was only eaten by her, Mu Guocheng, and Shen Huaixing.

Mu Guocheng acted very kindly. He personally gave Mu Xueyi and Shen Huaixing some chopsticks and dishes, and asked Shen Huaixing: "I have been busy with the company since returning to China, and I don’t have time to visit your father personally. I don’t know Principal Shen. Will you blame me?"

Shen Huaixing smiled politely and replied: "Of course not. My father asked me to greet you. He said that he will come to Mu's house to see you and Xueyi when he is free on the weekend."

Mu Guocheng nodded in satisfaction and asked: "Xueyi has only been home for two days. If she says something inappropriate when you get along, don't mind. She will stay at Mu's house in the future, and I will teach her slowly. "

Shen Huaixing immediately said, "No, Xueyi didn't say anything inappropriate."

Mu Guocheng's gaze turned, and he half-squinted at Mu Xueyi, who was sitting next to him, who had been silent. His voice was low: "Really? Xueyi, are you really such a behaving?"

Mu Xueyi picked up the red wine bottle on the table and filled Mu Guocheng's glass with a half.

"...I have already come back, and from now on, I can only rely on you and Teacher Shen."

Mu Guocheng took the wine glass with a smile on his face, "It's fine if you know it."

After drinking the red wine in the glass, Mu Guocheng sighed for a long time, and said to Shen Huaixing earnestly: "Teacher Shen, don't you think my second daughter has done nothing at this age. In fact, she is very clever. I used to like to stay in the comfort zone, and I didn’t bother to use my brain. It would be fun to live with her, not boring."

Shen Huaixing smiled and nodded: "Yes, I know very well that Xueyi has always been a very smart child."

A meal was eaten almost unknowingly in the intermittent chat of several people.

Shen Huaixing left after eating. The servants took all the plates away, the banquet was over, and Mu Guocheng was about to get up and leave.

Mu Xueyi suddenly called to him: "Dad."

Mu Guocheng stopped when he stood up, and looked at Mu Xueyi suspiciously: "What's the matter, something?"

"Are you busy tonight?" Mu Xueyi's eyes were drenched under the dim light of dinner, looking soft and pitiful, "If you are not busy...I want to have two more drinks with you."

Mu Guocheng looked at the weak Mu Xueyi in front of him and sighed without a trace.

No matter how he doesn't take this daughter seriously, it is his own blood after all. Moreover, she is sick now, and the cause of the illness was caused by the car accident arranged by his father. Although he was attacking Zhou Zhenyue, but the matter has come to this, I still feel a little guilty.

He could actually guess what Mu Xueyi wanted to do.

It's nothing more than losing Zhou Zhenyue's backer, and now I want to seize the opportunity to ease this father-daughter relationship.

Mu Guocheng sat back in his chair, waved his hand, and motioned to the housekeeper to bring new red wine.

The butler unscrewed the wine stopper, and when it was about to pour, Mu Xueyi reached out and took the wine bottle, and carefully poured the wine into Mu Guocheng's glass with his own hands.