68

Blizzard came very suddenly, and the signal towers on the mountain were severely affected.

All the roads up the mountain encountered many snow disasters and lost most of the signals. The Hot Spring Villa was isolated in the deep mountains and became a true "Blizzard Villa".

There were always blizzards in previous years, so Hot Springs Villas have made adequate preparations, hoarding a large amount of food, and waiting for the end of the blizzard is completely fine.

The problem is that this time Blizzard unexpectedly advances, leaving some customers who are going down the mountain to buy them trapped in the middle of the mountain.

There is basically no network or mobile phone signal on the whole mountain.

Because the call could not be made at all, Mu Xueyi was unable to confirm their location at the moment from Zhou Zhenyue or Ge Weinon.

Lin Keni said that in previous years, they waited until the snow was lighter before they went out to clear the obstruction, but this year is special, and many snow shovel trucks have been sent out to clear the obstruction and search and rescue. Although it is impossible to communicate with the outside world, the fire brigade at the foot of the mountain must take corresponding measures.

Mu Xueyi also understood that A Yue and Ge Wei-Nong might not have gone up the mountain at all.

Even if they all went up the mountain and were in danger, it would be useless for her to be in a hurry here. She herself is a person who can't protect herself in a wheelchair. Is she going out to make trouble for others?

She knows the truth, but... how can she be at ease?

The life or death of the person she loves is uncertain.

In order to appease Mu Xueyi, Lin Keni stayed at the cabin to accompany her.

The TV is turned on, but there is no signal, it stays on the startup page, and even the ads cannot be loaded.

Mu Xueyi curled up on the sofa with a pale face. She squeezed the phone in her hand and called Zhou Zhenyue over and over again.

The phone prompts over and over again that it can't be reached, and she doesn't care, just keeps calling.

Lin Keni put today's food on the coffee table and softly persuaded:

"Miss Fungus, you can eat something."

Mu Xueyi glanced at the food on the table, her body nauseated uncontrollably by the anxious left and right bodies, and she was vomiting up, and she immediately propped up the sofa.

Lin Keni hurriedly supported her and carried her to the toilet.

Seeing Mu Xueyi lying on the side of the pool and retching, Lin Keni was agitated.

Lin Keni didn’t know about Zhou Zhenyue’s existence. She thought that Mu Xueyi was thinking of Ge Weinong, so she said: “Miss Fungus, Miss Ge is a very good person, and she must be very capable of survival. Don't worry too much."

When Lin Keni said this, Mu Xueyi couldn't help thinking:

Where's Ayue?

Ayue's body, Ayue's survivability... can it be compared to Gaviron?

She grasped the edge of the pool tightly, feeling like she had fallen into a secluded well, her feet were clearly on the ground, but her heart was weightless, giving her body a physiological reaction similar to motion sickness.

Lin Keni patted Mu Xueyi on the back, and the intercom in her pocket suddenly rang.

She took out the walkie-talkie and just listened to it--