51

After the auction ends.

Shen Huaixing saw that the time was still early, so he asked Mu Xueyi: "Xueyi, shall I take you to dinner?"

Mu Xueyi looked at the back of Mu Ruqing hurriedly leaving the venue, chuckled, and turned her gaze to Shen Huaixing's face.

"Teacher can go wherever I want. Anyway, I can't even turn the wheelchair by myself. If you push me, don't I have to go?"

Shen Huaixing was startled: "You..."

"Just kidding," Mu Xueyi tilted her head with a smile, "What do you want to eat?"

Shen Huaixing smiled concealedly: "I can do anything. How about taking you to eat your favorite pumpkin cake?"

Mu Xueyi nodded: "Okay, just eat that."

When Shen Huaixing pushed Mu Xueyi back into the car and carried her from the wheelchair to the back seat, the bones she touched were very thin.

Frowned.

...If Xueyi were taken back from Zhou Zhenyue's hands earlier, maybe she wouldn't lose weight like this.

When I arrived at the familiar restaurant, I ordered a familiar dish. The two people sat face-to-face at the place where they had eaten last time.

Looking at Mu Xueyi on the opposite side, Shen Huaixing couldn't help thinking about their past when they were still in college. I remembered that Xueyi was young and healthy. Every time I looked at me, my cheeks were blushing with a girl.

And now the woman in front of me, pale, thin, nestled in a large black wheelchair, with a sickly face.

But fortunately, when she looked at herself, she still had the gentle smile of seven years ago.

Mu Xueyi forked a piece of pumpkin pastry, took a small bite, and looked at Shen Huaixing with a smile: "Teacher, you can also eat it."

Shen Huaixing was very happy to hear such active words. She also ate a piece of pumpkin cake, who usually doesn't eat sweets.

After swallowing, she held the fork and tentatively asked: "Xueyi, you are back to Mu's house now. Uncle Mu and my dad agree that we are together. I don't think you will resist anymore, so we are now reunited. Is it?"

Hearing the word "compound", Mu Xueyi's chewing movement paused.

After a short silence, she laughed again: "Teacher, don't be so anxious. Recombination is not just a verbal recombination, and the two can really reconcile as before. It's still a long time, let's..."

She curled her lips, "...take your time."

Shen Huaixing was relieved to see that Mu Xueyi had this attitude, at least they could still have a future.

After eating for a while, Mu Xueyi seemed to have no appetite. After eating for a long time, he only ate half a pumpkin crisp.

She glanced at the time on the phone and said to Shen Huaixing: "It's a bit late, teacher, you can send me back."

Shen Huaixing looked at his watch and wondered: "Isn't it only four o'clock in the afternoon?"

Mu Xueyi: "I know, but if it's too late, I might not be able to see it."

Shen Huaixing was even more puzzled: "Can't see what?"

Mu Xueyi: "Play."

Shen Huaixing: "Play?"

"Hmm..." Mu Xueyi pondered for a moment, "It's nothing, it's just a new TV series."

"How old is it, I still follow the drama like a kid." Shen Huaixing smiled helplessly. Although he said so, he still put down his knife and fork and called the waiter to checkout.