72

Zhou Zhenyue and Ge Wei-Nong had already finished the nearby trees. When they went out to chop the branches this time, Ge Wei-Nong and Lin Keni had to walk a long distance.

  They can't cut the trunk that is too thick, so they can only cut the brittle branches. Sometimes when encountering young saplings that haven't grown up yet, Ge Wei-Nong will pull up the roots and carry them on his shoulders.

  After Grawinong pulled up the second sapling, Lin Keni couldn't help but speak:

  "That... don't pull the saplings. Let's cut more branches. After a few years, the saplings will grow into big trees."

  Ge Wei Nong was stunned for a moment, "...then I will plant it back."

  Lin Keni smiled and stopped her, "It's okay, take the ones that have been pulled out. When the snow stops, we will come here again and use a few trees to make up for it."

  Ge Weinong pursed her lips and buried her chin in the collar.

  Her eyebrows are obviously very cold, and her long hair is wavy. The lips are thin and sharp, and the jaw line is sharp. With such a look, even the most domineering bastard on the street did not dare to whistle at her.

  But her stern face, now because of Lin Keni's "we", became soft.

  Ge Wei Nong couldn't help thinking, when did she start to have a good impression of Lin Keni?

  Memories flooded, always with an older ash.

  Although she works in Anyang Mu Family, her hometown is actually in the north.

  Her parents died early, and she went to Anyang in the south alone. Being able to climb to where she is now is really not easy for a stranger who is alone.

  After being in Anyang for too long, the part of her mind that belonged to the north gradually faded into expired movie tickets.

  You know you have seen such a movie.

  However, it seems that you can't remember the content of this movie anyway...

  On the first day when she entered the Hot Spring Villa, Lin Keni handed her the name tag.

  She smelled a very special fragrance on Lin Keni's wrist.

  Like...

  When I was young, my mother used the cheapest and most inconspicuous saponaria powder.

  Saponaria powder is cheap, but this fragrance is not cheap.

  Clear and gentle fragrance, with a little warmth of sunshine. Like when I was running in the yard when I was a child, walking through wooden clothes hangers, and accidentally touching the sheets that I had just washed and taken out to dry, the smell of my nose surrounded.

  The movie that couldn't remember the content anyway, suddenly, because of the fragrance, added color.

Lin Keni's body has the temperature of her hometown.

Ge Wei Nong doesn't feel that her feelings for Lin Keni have reached the level of "love". She feels like it at best and has a good impression. Because she was so homesick, she wanted to keep getting closer to Lin Keni. I want to have more contact with each other, be a confidant, and be a close friend.

If you can get closer, it would be nice to have one or two dew scenes.

She still feels that people should put career first.

Love is always just a trap for the idiots to fall.

If...she can guarantee that she has always liked Lin Keni only a little...