28

After the day in the amusement park, Mu Xueyi always felt that her feelings for Zhou Zhenyue had changed a little.

Before, she knew that she liked Zhou Zhenyue, but her feelings were more about guilt and compensation for her past life. So before Zhou Zhenyue did not say forgiveness, she would respect her wishes and keep a distance from her no matter how much she liked.

But now it's different.

She began to love everything about Zhou Zhenyue.

Love her tenderness and love her protection. Even looking at her fingers holding the cup, I remembered the way she got up with her elbow on that day.

As long as I think of it, I feel like crazy.

Every night, Zhou Zhenyue still accompanies her to build blocks. Although there are a lot of more than 7,000 building blocks, it doesn't take so many days to fight. Mu Xueyi is deliberately slowing down the progress, and sometimes even taking advantage of Zhou Zhenyue's carelessness to secretly remove the blocks.

Because when they put together the blocks, they were the closest.

Zhou Zhenyue was behind her, every breath, every sigh seemed to be in her ears.

Unfortunately, no matter how much you drag it, the castle is slowly completed.

And time... finally came to the eleventh day.

Mu Xueyi never contacted Mu Ruqing again. She knew that Mu Ruqing would not show mercy to her. As long as the quotation form is not received, on the eleventh day, Mu Ruqing will let Zhou Fengnian know everything.

When they ate in the morning, the old man did not go downstairs.

Mu Xueyi had already guessed the reason why the old man did not go downstairs. She put down her chopsticks and looked at Zhou Zhenyue who was lowering her head to eat scrambled eggs, with eyes full of dismay.

Mu Xueyi: "Ayue."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Huh?"

Mu Xueyi: "The building blocks... have been finished last night."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Yeah."

Mu Xueyi: "Go back and put it in the compartment on the top of the bookshelf. I've seen it. Only that place can fit it."

Zhou Zhenyue: "Good."

Mu Xueyi: "I taught your cook how to scramble eggs. He made them today. What do you think?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "...It's okay."

Mu Xueyi: "Be careful when you go to the company for a while, leave some time for a nap at noon, don't always go through it, pay attention to your body..."

"I see." Zhou Zhenyue stood up, picked up the coat on the back of the chair, and said while packing things up: "I don't usually see you so wordy."

Mu Xueyi held back her tears and squeezed out a smile: "You have been at home for so many days, and today you are going to work suddenly, I just...a little bit reluctant..."

Zhou Zhenyue put on her coat, "Don't think too much, come back to bring you something at night."

Mu Xueyi: "...what, what?"

Zhou Zhenyue: "You'll know at night."

Mu Xueyi hesitated to speak but stopped.

She didn't know how to tell Zhou Zhenyue that when she came home tonight, she might not be here anymore.

Seeing Zhou Zhenyue going out, the housekeeper who had been waiting at the corner of the stairs came over immediately and bowed his head respectfully to Mu Xueyi: "Miss Mu Er, the old man invites you to visit his room."