80

Mu Xueyi left very suddenly.

Before dawn, before the snow stopped, I left.

Ge Weinong didn't even have time to say good-bye to Monica, so she got on the van heading for the mountain with her big bags.

On the way, Ge Weinong asked carefully, "Miss Two, where are we going?"

Mu Xueyi looked at the snow scene flying by the window, his lips were half bent, as if he were laughing, but he didn't seem to laugh at all. "A Nong, in fact, you don't have to follow me, you can stay and stay with Lin Keni."

Ge Weinong was silent for a while and said, "It is my duty to follow Miss Two."

Mu Xueyi: "Can Ni be more important than duty?"

Gwyneth: "... I don't love her that much."

MuXueYi didn't speak again.

Suddenly, she was a little envious of Gwen Alvin.

Not for myself, but for Ayue.

She wished that Ayue could love herself a little more like Gwen Alvin.

A long time, Gwen Alvin seems to be suppressed for a long time, finally could not help but ask out:

"two young lady, why do you have to leave chairman Zhou? I can walk simply because I don't have such deep feelings for Monica. But you obviously love each other so much, as long as the feelings are still there, what can't be overcome? "

MuXueYi holding the knee, curled up in the corner of the seat, jaw pale can see subcutaneous blue veins.

She didn't answer Gwen Alvin's question directly, but said softly:

"... A Nong, I have always seen many hallucinations recently."

Gervino one leng.

"What ... what illusion?"

MuXueYi closed his eyes and leaned against the cold window.

"I saw ... I killed her again ..."

Gervino frowned.

Who is "she"? Why did Mu Xueyi say "you"?

Mu Xueyi smiled bitterly: "I thought I could really be a normal person, but I didn't expect … I was already a madman. I can't distinguish between reality and imagination, past life and present, and I can't distinguish between people who want to hurt and people who want to protect ... "

"When I have reached this stage, why bother to bother others to pull me?"

Shen Huaixing's arrival is just a spark.

Her madness has already taken root.

Perhaps, at the moment when she decided to go back to Mu's home, the dust settled and there was no change.

Gwyneth asked, "Why did you become like this?"

Why?

MuXueYi opened his eyes, raised his finger, wiped the fog from the window, and wiped out a narrow and clear piece.

Yes, why?

She thought for a long time before she finally remembered.

It's for ... Ah Yue.

Because I want to protect Ayue, I forced myself into such a bloody crazy road.

But now, because of today's unrecognizable, it has become a drag on Ayue. Since then, I dare not stand beside Ayue again.

That's ridiculous.

MuXueYi couldn't help laughing sullenly.

Her whole life is a big joke.