98

When Mu Xueyi woke up, the car was already on the road.

    Shaky a little.

    The scenery on both sides of the car window receded at a constant speed.

    She was still lying in the back row, Zhou Zhenyue was already sitting in the driver's seat and was driving.

    She was covered with blankets and clothes tightly, and even a little sweat came out from her neck.

    Mu Xueyi lazily closed her eyes and wanted to raise her hand to wipe the sweat from her neck.

    Only after raising his right hand, the familiar white jade ring appeared unsuspectingly.

    ...It's on her little finger.

    Wearing.

    Mu Xueyi was stunned.

    After a while, she reacted and immediately sat up and said to the driver's seat:

    "Ayue, your ring..."

    Zhou Zhenyue held the steering wheel and interrupted her: "What do you call me?"

    Mu Xueyi was in a daze, and suddenly remembered the promise they had made.

    These five days.

    They want to go back to the beginning.

    "...Yue...Sister Yue."

    I don't know why, but I was able to call it out yesterday, but now I am a little bit ashamed to call it out.

    But it was the white jade ring on her little finger that burned her even more than the hotness of these three words in her mouth.

    "Why do I have your ring on my hand?"

    Zhou Zhenyue smiled faintly: "Of course I wear it for you, otherwise it will run over on its own with long legs?"

    Mu Xueyi's expression became complicated.

    She whispered for a moment and said, "I understand what you mean, I...thank you...but this ring is so important to you. Didn't you say that your Zhou family members are only one in your life. Is it?"

    Zhou Zhenyue: "...Hmm."

    Mu Xueyi: "Then how can you give it to me? I have gloves, or if you don't like to see me wearing gloves, I will look for another ring. This white jade ring has never existed for more than 30 years. I left you, but now..."

    Zhou Zhenyue took her words.

    "As long as you don't leave me, the ring doesn't count as leaving me."

    After speaking, she smiled slightly and looked at Mu Xueyi in the rearview mirror for a second.

    "Wear it. It's nothing more than the things outside. The meanings you said were given to it by my ancestors. But for me, it is the most meaningful place to cover your scar."

    Mu Xueyi opened her mouth.

    Hesitate to speak and stop.

    In the end, she did not refuse any more.

    Sitting quietly back in the seat, staring at the jade ring on her little finger.

    I heard Zhou Zhenyue said before that this ring was personally selected for her when her parents were still alive.

    It is an ancient jade.

    The chalcedony is clear and the jade is pure.

    After being repaired by the master, the surface feels very warm to the touch. However, if you look carefully, there are some unremarkable incompleteness in the corners, which are the vicissitudes of the heavy history.