38

After Mu Xueyi left, Zhou Zhenyue didn't say much, and went back to the hall, ready to make a closing statement.

Seeing Zhou Zhenyue walked away, Ding Peiqi's tight body relaxed, and carefully asked Xiao Ai: "Senior sister, who is the second lady you just mentioned?"

Xiao Ai said with her arms folded, "Is this what you should ask? Do you dare to gossip about Zhou's affairs?"

Ding Peiqi clasped her hands together and quickly apologized: "I'm sorry, senior sister, I'm sorry, I... Did I cause you trouble just now?"

Xiao Ai sighed heavily for the elementary school girl who was angry and difficult to say, "That won't be any trouble. Although Zhou always looks serious, she won't care about small characters like you and me."

But when the words fell, Xiao Ai immediately said: "But you must remember, don't call it Sister Mu anymore!"

Ding Peiqi looked ignorant: "Why?"

Xiao Ai: "It's okay to tell you, so that you will be a little bit proactive when you get along with her in the future. The one who just went to the bathroom with you is not an ordinary employee. She is the second young lady of the Momo Group, and we will be in the future. Madam."

Ding Peiqi's pupils dilated instantly.

Xiao Ai poked Ding Peiqi's forehead: "So, is'sister' called by you? Only Zhou Zong can call her'sister' in the world, okay?"

Ding Peiqi's worldview was shattered.

After finally reorganizing her worldview, she squatted and asked: "But, but Xueyi looks younger than Zhou Zhou?"

Xiao Ai: "Ms. Zhou is indeed older than Miss No. 2. So what can be done. If Miss No. 2 wants to listen, Mr. Zhou is willing to call, and people are willing to spoil his wife. Can you control it?"

Ding Peiqi hurriedly said yes.

Xiao Aijia said in a heavy tone: "Also, I told you this because I was afraid that you would cause trouble. You must never tell anyone else. You usually have a big mouth and I open one eye and close one eye, but this The nature of the matter is different. If you dare to disclose it, get out of the company directly. I won't pay any attention to you for the rest of my life!"

Ding Peiqi grabbed Xiao Ai by the sleeve, her face panicked: "Don't don't, senior sister, I will keep it secret!"

Xiao Ai snorted coldly.

.

Mu Xueyi was in a dull mood. Xue Xiaobai kept talking to her when he returned on the bus, but she didn't respond.

Maybe it was Zhou Zhenyue who was only good to her for so many years, and she took this preference as normal. In fact, Zhou Zhenyue could be good to other people, but she hadn't realized this at all before.

In the subconscious, it seemed that Zhou Zhenyue belonged to her alone.

But, where can someone completely belong to another person?

Ayue... there is always her private social circle, and there will naturally be other people she cares about in that circle that has never overlapped with herself.

Mu Xueyi bit her lower lip tightly, her eyelashes trembling constantly.

She shouldn't be jealous because of this.

Her reason was persuading her, but her heart was still uncontrollably sad. A long time ago, when Mu Ruqing in elementary school snatched her only rag doll, she was not so sad.

Even... I don't want to go back to Zhou's house anymore.

In her current state of mind, how can she pretend that nothing happened and face Zhou Zhenyue?