43

The artificial lake is developed in the resort area, surrounded by facilities specially set up for holiday tourists, and a water park is connected to the east of the lake. It's just that the weather is cold, and no one is playing in the water park.

When he arrived at the place that the old man had booked long ago, he took the initiative to set up a tent and a barbecue, and asked his granddaughter and granddaughter to go boating first. Zhou Zhenyue took Mu Xueyi to find the boat.

They ran into Li Lulu unexpectedly at the place where they were renting a boat. Because Li Lulu also invested in this artificial lake project, she also came to see the situation on the first day of business today.

Seeing Zhou Zhenyue and Mu Xueyi together, Li Lulu asked Mu Xueyi in surprise: "Ah, Miss Mu Er, aren't you with Professor Shen?"

Mu Xueyi immediately explained: "Mr. Li, you misunderstood what happened in the bar last time. My relationship with Teacher Shen ended six years ago."

Li Lulu glanced at Zhou Zhenyue and chuckled, "That's right, I saw that you and President Zhou Da have an unusual relationship last time, so I blamed me for talking. How about, how about rowing together?"

Zhou Zhenyue pressed the brim of her hat and looked at the boat with four oars on the dock.

Although she felt uncomfortable with Li Lulu's mention of Shen Huaixing, in order to save some effort on the boat for a while, she agreed to join Li Lulu, the light bulb.

Li Lulu: "Wait a minute."

She beckoned to the distance, and a little girl in a light blue coat in the pavilion ran over. The little girl seems to be still in college, her every move is very immature, her cheeks are still fleshy, her eyes looking at Li Lulu are dependent and restrained.

Li Lulu grabbed the little girl by the shoulders, and introduced: "This is the kid I just nurtured, named Zhuang Yurou. Xiaorou, that is Zhou's president, and that is Mu's second lady."

Mu Xueyi suddenly felt that Zhuang Yurou's name was familiar, but she couldn't remember where she had heard it.

The four people got on the boat, Zhuang Yu softly and Mu Xueyi consciously took the oars and started rowing.

Li Lulu took the initiative to mention Zhuang Yurou's origins when chatting: "Her family was originally abroad, but she has only come back these two years. She has lost business and her father owes a debt. I think she is pretty cute, so I wrapped her up. I told you that this child is behaved, and the money he gave is not misused, and it is all left to her father to pay off the debt."

Li Lulu is a master of men and women, and she has never had a stable relationship. Whoever looks at it will be the one who is fancy. Zhou Zhenyue is very clear about this.

It's just that this little girl looked innocent, and if she had given her true feelings for Li Lulu, this kind of radish, she was afraid it would be a sad thing again.

Mu Xueyi thought completely different from Zhou Zhenyue.

She must have seen the name Zhuang Yurou somewhere. But where did you see it?

She thought desperately, thinking for a long, long time, and finally, at a certain moment, she empowered.

When she saw the news short message that Zhou Zhenyue jumped off the building in her previous life, the news headline ranked next was--

[Interview with the youngest general manager of Internet company——Xunyun Group "Xiao Zhuang": Zhuang Yurou]

Xunyun Group started its business abroad, and its scale and market value far surpass that of Zhou's and Mu's. It is impossible for them to owe any debts like Li Lulu said. It should be Xunyun's initial attempt to set foot in the country. This Zhuang Yurou has not been appointed as general manager by her father 80%. It is normal that Li Lulu and Zhou Zhenyue do not know Zhuang Yurou, and it is estimated that no one would expect the news a year later. Cloud Group will be so popular in China.